Did Rim sent anyone of you this message
    Hello Saif,

Thank you for contacting BlackBerry Customer Support. We are pleased to assist you. Your gift has been processed and is on its way to you.

I have taken the opportunity to check up on the status of your gift and this is the tracking information for your reference.

Your FedEx Tracking No: _____________(tracking no. Is showing but i removed it)

You can track the parcel's progress at : https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=7kenYu6w

Thank you again for contacting us. Have a great day.

Sincerely ,

What is the gift exactly? I really want to know
    06-11-12 11:46 AM
    Interesting! Did you enter the Bold a Day contest? What happens when you check the tracking does anything show up?
    06-11-12 11:50 AM
    I didnt enter any contest. It shows that it came from cambridge and now its in my country and it will mostly come tomorrow, it came today but the delivery man left early so he was not able to pick up the gift
    06-11-12 11:54 AM
    Unexpected emails like this are usually a scam - often a west african based scheme to extract fees for bogus "customs clearance" or consignment release. You would remember the conversation if you had called RIM support and they promised goodies.

My advice is to manually go to the Fedex website and enter the tracking number (type the URL "www.fedex.com" manually in your PC's browser, don't use a link from the email). Maybe you will find a package coming from RIM to your address - but don't build up your hopes until it arrives at the door with no extra cost to you.
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    06-11-12 11:56 AM
    I dont think it's a scam because it is from blackberry official email. I don't think people can easily hack RIMs email. Its no game.
    06-11-12 12:00 PM
    I'm pretty sure they got the address wrong. PM me and I'll give you the correct address for FedEx to ship to me. Hate it when this happens to my gifts that were sent to me - granny used to send my gifts to my cousin on accident.
    06-11-12 12:03 PM
    I'm pretty sure they got the address wrong. PM me and I'll give you the correct address for FedEx to ship to me. Hate it when this happens to my gifts that were sent to me - granny used to send my gifts to my cousin on accident.
    Wtffff, you think I will believe you lol.
    06-11-12 12:10 PM
    Wtffff, you think I will believe you lol.
    Saif, don't believe him. He's lying.

It's actually my gift that was accidentally sent to your address.
    06-11-12 12:14 PM
    Being a FedEx employee, I can tell you that is a official Site.
    06-11-12 12:19 PM
    How do you know?
    06-11-12 12:21 PM
    Without seeing the header informaton in your email I'd still bet on scam / phishing attempt.
    Of course I could be wrong.
    Barljo and menaknow like this.
    06-11-12 12:21 PM
    They wrote my incident no. BlackBerry Customer Support is written on top with incident no.
    06-11-12 12:24 PM
    They wrote my incident no. BlackBerry Customer Support is written on top with incident no.
    What was the incident number in regards to? For example, could they be sending you a new charger?
    06-11-12 12:26 PM
    If someone gave you a FedEx tracking number and you instead of hitting the long and just typed it in your self at FedEx.com and it showed you where it was going and to whom it was going to. Then for all indications, it is valid. It is hard forging a FedEx tracking number because you never know what waybill the sender is using.
    06-11-12 12:27 PM
    Without seeing the header informaton in your email I'd still bet on scam / phishing attempt.
    Of course I could be wrong.
    Exactly, it can be made to look like it is from the official email. But most email clients give you an option to look at the header. That way you can see if it is legitimate or not.
    06-11-12 12:27 PM
    So basically you are having something sent to you as a replacement.
    06-11-12 12:29 PM
    No i sent my pb and they already replaced it. This is surely not a replacement it is 400g (.900ib)
    06-11-12 01:12 PM
    Wrong address
    06-11-12 02:33 PM
    I didnt enter any contest. It shows that it came from cambridge and now its in my country and it will mostly come tomorrow, it came today but the delivery man left early so he was not able to pick up the gift
    What showed up?
    06-14-12 09:52 PM
    be careful man..the package could be a bomb
    06-14-12 10:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD