Has anyone heard if we will ever be able to dial a contact with our pb, through bridge? Maybe with BB10??
    12-01-12 05:49 PM
    Sending text. Is one thing, but don't think it would work as a phone.
    12-01-12 06:33 PM
    PlayBook bridged with your phone.
    Bluetooth earpiece paired with playbook.

You open up contacts on playbook and there is a NEW button to make and end calls.
    All the playbook would be doing is controlling the phone.
    It could easily be implemented into the OS, i think it would be a real neat feature.
    12-02-12 11:13 AM
    PlayBook bridged with your phone.
    Bluetooth earpiece paired with playbook.

You open up contacts on playbook and there is a NEW button to make and end calls.
    All the playbook would be doing is controlling the phone.
    It could easily be implemented into the OS, i think it would be a real neat feature.
    Yeah really want that.If the Handsfree also has a button for voice command for voice to text/calls would be epic.I could just bridge charge my phone upstairs stick handsfree on and walk around the house without lugging the phone along.

RIM's been really quite on PB front Im looking forward to how BB10 UI will be on PB and extra features.
    12-02-12 11:41 AM
    I think this is an important feature that the Playbook should have, and the current hardware is capable of making use of something like that.

I have already submitted this idea, along with other possible improvements for bridge to the BlackBerry Beta Zone ... and the good news is that I was told my suggestions were sent to the Bridge Product Management

So, while there may or may not be such a feature in a near future, but atleast we know that this idea has reached the people who can make it happen, rest is up to them.

Here is a link to my thread where you can see other possible improvements I suggested.
    der_mit likes this.
    12-02-12 11:50 AM