Please develop some credit card processing apps for small businesses. Something like the company called square that the iphone and ipad use or intuit. Just not very much in that department for the playbook right now. I am sure alot of customers would appreciated. Starting with me. All in All great device. love it.
    02-22-12 04:19 PM
    Both of those services do not open their API up for developers. So, it would not be an easy task for a developer to create an app for them.
    icebergslim32 likes this.
    02-22-12 04:37 PM
    well thanks makes sense. hopefully things will change. i really like these blackberry devices. i also own a iphone 4s which i plan to sell because i just bought the bold 9930 and love it. it just sucks that blackberry apps world sucks. i wish is wasnt true but it does. i know they working hard to change that. but the longer it takes the farther behind they will be.
    02-22-12 04:45 PM
    Apparently NobelPay is a little more willing to get into the BlackBerry market. There is an app called BlackCharge for the phones. And Intuit GoPay is available for the phones as well.

A little deeper digging shows that ROAMpay is probably the best bet for getting an app on the PlayBook. But, their developer site is still under development.
    02-22-12 05:04 PM
    yeah ive done some deep searching and stumbled upon roampay. I downloaded the app for 9930 and it was so laggy. Probably needs a updated most likely. Don't think it's ready for the os7. I seen a couple more for the phone. Looks like I might been waiting awhile for the playbook Version of some kind. Hope I'm wrong.
    02-22-12 08:19 PM
    In on this. I'm very interested in seeing how this progresses, especially with regard to processing international payments when necessary.
    04-03-12 01:06 PM
    You think they would have this already as BB's the business phones used in a lot of business's.

Good chance for a developer to make some good money if he gets this out there.
    04-03-12 02:33 PM
    Been there - done that - and launched already!

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...=1#post7325583

- for more info, eh!

Snappay

04-17-12 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD