I keep a sony vaio-p laptop in my car so that I have access to DM on the go. I can only imagine how handy a native version of DM that runs on the playbook would be. I'm guessing I'm in the minority here but I have a lot of blackberry devices and I like to use leaked & hybrid os builds, if I could backup/restore & load an os direct from the PlayBook and dump the laptop it would be amazing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by xandermac; 06-02-11 at 06:22 AM.
    06-02-11 05:46 AM
    Qnx! Qnx! My bad.

06-02-11 05:47 AM
    If you are talking about a DM build into your Car's QNX based entertainment system yes that would absolutely rock or anyway the two could interact would be cool as ****.

06-02-11 05:52 AM
    I mean a version of DM that runs on the PlayBook so that I can manage/update my phones without having to use a laptop. Your idea is good too! The potential is out of this world really.

06-02-11 05:54 AM
    I mean a version of DM that runs on the PlayBook so that I can manage/update my phones without having to use a laptop. Your idea is good too! The potential is out of this world really.

Your idea is just as good. Should be pretty easy especially if you have a 64gb.

I know RIM probably doesn't look at these forums but I hope someone there is thinking of these kind of ideas.

06-02-11 06:01 AM
    Your idea is just as good. Should be pretty easy especially if you have a 64gb.

I know RIM probably doesn't look at these forums but I hope someone there is thinking of these kind of ideas.

I bet they do look at the forums. I used to be a regular on an automobile forum and we all knew that the manufacturer looked at the site. Warranties were voided, site owner was invited to the manufacturing plant. And that manufacturer only produced around 12k units total in 15 years.

RIM has a lot more product on the street so they probably do pay attention to their owners because it is hard not too.
    06-02-11 08:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD