Anyone have any suggestions for sites that sell nicer designer cases for our beloved tablet? Aside from the crackberry store... Are there any good sites that sell generic cases for 7" tablets?
    12-16-12 06:27 AM
    Try Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : BlackBerry case, iPhone case, Treo case, iPod Touch case, and other PDA cases. Nice leather in several colors. Other sites can be found by any search engine but Sena is my favorite overall.
    disneynorth likes this.
    12-16-12 07:10 AM
    I've used the journal from senacases.com not bad solid leather but it covers the bezel a little. I now use the case from vajacases.com excellent quality very good protection, doesn't cover the bezel, very slim profile, gorgeous design, worth every penny!
    12-16-12 07:50 AM
    The Vaja cases are the Rolls Royce's of devices. I've had 4 cases over the years....so when I got my Playbook, I immediately purchased a $170 case. I got a defective case from them, and they would not fix the camera and headphone cutouts...so now I have a beautiful and expensive paperweight! So, after purchasing a couple of cheap cases, I found a friend that had a Blurex case. This case is amazing. Real leather, perfectly placed cutouts, incredible construction.....and it costs $15!!!....If I had to, I'd pay $170 to keep it. It's that good. And, what makes it even better than the Vaja, is it has 3 stand positions. The Vaja only has one. If u need proof of what I'm saying read the 192 reviews on Amazon.com. Almost all the 192 reviews are 5 stars!....btw, I've had mine for over 8 months, and it is as perfect as the day I got it. In case ur wondering, I'm not a paid spokesman for Blurex..lol. In fact this is the first product I've ever endorsed. I still can't believe they can sell it for $15. Please read the reviews, and good luck with ur decision!.....Bill [email protected]
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    12-16-12 04:43 PM
    I'm curious why Vaja would not fix a case where they blew the cutouts????
    12-16-12 05:47 PM
    My first case was the OEM Folio which disintegrated over time. When I bought a PlayBook for my wife I got her a Targus Truss which is a leather folio with three stand positions, it is bulky compared to others but quit inexpensive. I'm pretty impressed with it and it has a stylus pocket. Since then every time we buy a PlayBook as a gift for someone they get a Targus Truss case with it.

Amazon has great prices for it.
    12-17-12 12:15 AM
    Amazon: Blurex Playbook case. Best around. Nice protection, looks great, all ports cut out and can be used with the Playbook dock.
    12-17-12 04:24 AM
    I'm curious why Vaja would not fix a case where they blew the cutouts????
    There were numerous emails back and forth between me and their rep (Cecilia, I think).
    I think they assumed I had ordered some kind of "generic" case instead of the custom made cases, which is the only kind they make. And why would I pay $170 for a generic case? Anyway, I got very irate with her, which didn't help. I asked her to have CEO or someone in authority to contact me, but never got a reponse back from anyone. It's not over, but it's difficult dealing with an overseas company that won't respond to customers.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-17-12 12:14 PM
    My first case was the OEM Folio which disintegrated over time. When I bought a PlayBook for my wife I got her a Targus Truss which is a leather folio with three stand positions, it is bulky compared to others but quit inexpensive. I'm pretty impressed with it and it has a stylus pocket. Since then every time we buy a PlayBook as a gift for someone they get a Targus Truss case with it.

Amazon has great prices for it.
    Targus Truss is great.
    My favorite is Targus Zierra. It's also bulky but convenient with extra pockets, etc. And very good for protection.
    12-19-12 03:09 PM