i downloaded a file to review that required me to save it. i assumed i would be able to delete later but cant figure it out. anyone else?
    04-25-11 08:14 PM
    Yup. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to delete a pdf. I can see it in my Bridge Files and can open it but can't delete it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-11 08:16 PM
    for whatever reason, you need to do it via your computer...stupid but I assume will be fixed soon enough
    04-25-11 08:16 PM
    Because there isn't a true file browser (like there is on your BlackBerry Phone) yet, you can't access your files unless you use your computer.

An exception to this is viewing video files in the video app, pictures in picture app, excel files in excel app, etc....but you can't delete files through those apps. To truely play around with the file system, you need to acces the PlayBook through your computer (either hooked up through USB or as a WiFi network drive).
    04-25-11 08:20 PM
    thanks! i didn't think about plugging it in. this has to be one of the early updates on new OS updates.
    04-25-11 08:21 PM
    just ran into the same hiccup. having to do it via a computer is quite silly n thanks for the tip @ leo1055
    04-25-11 08:22 PM
    just ran into the same hiccup. having to do it via a computer is quite silly n thanks for the tip @ leo1055
    anytime...although i look forward to that tip being a moot point soon
    04-25-11 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD