Please don't flame me for posting this as I have posted this before and the responses were few and did not resolve my problem. So I hope this catches new attention. I tried deleting several emails (using Native email). People have recommended dragging down from the top and tapping on Select (the two battery-like icons), then highlighting those email to be deleted, then tap on the trashcan icon on the bottom right of my screen. And when asked to confirm deleting the number of emails highlighted, I confirm by tapping on that box. All done, but only one email is deleted, not 3 or 4 or 5. Someone said that if you delete multiple emails you must allow some time for the stuff to cycle. How much time? I've waited 30 seconds or so, and still multiple deleted emails don't work.

I can successfully delete one email at a time, but it is a pain when you have 20, 30 or more emails to delete, especially if you have not accessed them for a day or more for whatever reason.

So how do you delete multiple email using Native email (not Google or something else?)
    11-16-12 07:36 PM
    I delete multiple emails with no problem. No you shouldn't have to wait that long. No you shouldn't have to delete one by one.

Somethings not right,I suggest removing the account,reboot your device and add the account back.
    11-16-12 08:37 PM
    When you drag from the top and hit select there will be check boxes beside each message. Check mark each box for the messages you want to delete. Then delete em presto. I highly doubt it's a PB issue just you doing it wrong..
    11-16-12 08:50 PM
    When you drag from the top and hit select there will be check boxes beside each message. Check mark each box for the messages you want to delete. Then delete em presto. I highly doubt it's a PB issue just you doing it wrong..
    ________
    But that is exactly what I did. Read my original post.
    11-17-12 01:12 AM
    I delete multiple emails with no problem. No you shouldn't have to wait that long. No you shouldn't have to delete one by one.

Somethings not right,I suggest removing the account,reboot your device and add the account back.
    ________

I can try this. But being a novice, if I reboot (pressing the power button and the volume up and down button simultaneously) will I lose everything on the PB? What do you mean by "adding the account back?" Appreciate some clarification.
    11-17-12 01:17 AM