When reading on my playbook, the pages won't turn when I tap it . After tapping numerous times, it does turn, but not until quite a delay!. Anyone else experienceing this? I should mention that this delay occurs only when reading books--everything else works fine.

thanks in advance for your suggestions!!
    09-14-13 05:56 PM
    Hi and thanks for posting to CrackBerry!!
    I have a Playbook and I did update it as well. I haven't tried reading on it since the update. I wonder if it makes a difference if you reboot your PB again?
    09-14-13 08:25 PM
    When reading on my playbook, the pages won't turn when I tap it . After tapping numerous times, it does turn, but not until quite a delay!. Anyone else experienceing this? I should mention that this delay occurs only when reading books--everything else works fine.

I use BookReader app, I did not notice any delay.
    09-14-13 08:29 PM
    thanks for the replies, I forgot to mention--it only happens when I'm in Overdrive Media (public library books)--reading with other apps seems to be ok. Should I try deleting Overdrive and reinstalling?

thanks again!
    09-14-13 10:33 PM
    thanks for the replies, I forgot to mention--it only happens when I'm in Overdrive Media (public library books)--reading with other apps seems to be ok. Should I try deleting Overdrive and reinstalling?

thanks again!
    I don't see any harm doing that. Playbook has it's kink. Sometimes it seems stuck at certain function that need a restart to get rid of it. Since the update I have a couple of occasions that the screen freezes and I could not get a keyboard to appear. I'm hoping this is just a typical behaviour of new updates for BlackBerry devices.
    09-14-13 10:44 PM

Yes, welcome to Crackberry. Maybe I will ask, what app are you using to READ?
    09-14-13 10:58 PM