Have 2 PB's in the house and they are great for mobility but I am definitely getting a larger one for in the house only as its just nicer for me to have bigger text without having to stretch the screen bigger all the time.

For the life of me I can't seem to ever touch the correct Google auto selection when I'm google searching unless I really enlarge it. Anyone else notice this?

I'll wait a bit to see how the 9" Kindle HD reviews.

Love the PB but I want to upsize too.
    09-08-12 01:15 AM
    Have 2 PB's in the house and they are great for mobility but I am definitely getting a larger one for in the house only as its just nicer for me to have bigger text without having to stretch the screen bigger all the time.

For the life of me I can't seem to ever touch the correct Google auto selection when I'm google searching unless I really enlarge it. Anyone else notice this?

I always thought 7"/8" and the 9"/10" were different markets. My sister hates the PlayBook, too small. For me, the iPad is not portable.
    09-08-12 01:22 AM
    I have the same problem with Google and worse with the dropdown menus of Southwest Airlines' site when selecting the airports. A lot of times I will "touch" the screen to p&z but it selects another object that sends me to another screen. Then the process must start all over again. But that drawback alone doesn't warrant a larger tablet for me. As a frequent traveler, portability, weight & clutter are more important. Not carrying a laptop and the associated charter saves weight and improves the security process and the PB browser is so much greater than the phone experience. When asked by airport security to remove all laptops and large electronic devices the iPad must be removed. I have never removed the PB from my briefcase and it has never been an issue.
    09-08-12 07:54 AM

I was in the same position and just got the Asus transformer t300t last week and I'm really pleased so far did a lot of research and settled on the t300t its got basically the same specs as the prime just a cpl hundred bucks cheaper.
    Their are a few who will tell you it feels cheap and it flexes when you grab it on the side and that the screen bleeds I personally have not found this to be my experience thus far.
    I will say that the pb is of a superior build quality and I still use everyday.
    Do the research narrow it down to afew choices and then head down to your local retailer and spend as much time with the unit as possible.
    wet_coast likes this.
    09-08-12 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD