documents to go? Where can I get this app
    08-07-11 06:15 PM
    Ninja might have a comment or two about the PB and phone contacts being, well, affected.
    Yeah still trying to figure that one out.
    08-07-11 07:20 PM
    The main reason why I got PB was the Bridge, I can always bridged it to my bb mobile without a need to get a new 3G data plan PB compliments my bb phones and the full web browser experience is super!
    08-07-11 07:45 PM
    Nothing is great for everyone, so the last line kind of goes without saying. As for the PlayBook/BB combo, it is a powerful pairing. However, the PlayBook minus a BB phone is much weaker due to the absence of native apps. If you have a BlackBerry, the PlayBook is a terrific extension. If you don't have a BlackBerry, then you can't even connect to Exchange servers for mail (not everyone's server supports WebMail) much less review contacts or calendars.
    That is true, I dont inow if I would of bought a BB because of the PB but I was willing to ditch my iphone and go back to my old berry because of the PB. Thqt is just speaking for myself though.
    08-07-11 07:57 PM
    That is true, I dont inow if I would of bought a BB because of the PB but I was willing to ditch my iphone and go back to my old berry because of the PB. Thqt is just speaking for myself though.
    I bought a blackberry phone with the intentions of buying a playbook. The bridge was a big decision factor for me.
    08-07-11 08:08 PM
    I bought a blackberry phone with the intentions of buying a playbook. The bridge was a big decision factor for me.
    I stand corrected then
    08-07-11 10:25 PM
    Correct me if I am wrong here, but I am under the impression that iphone/ipad cannot utilize email attachments and MS documents in as dynamic a manner as the pb/bb can. It is nice to work with spread sheets, word docs, and pdfs in conjunction with email. Its like carrying an office with me.

Ipad may very well be able to do this, I dont know, but its worth mentioning because this thread is mostly about speaking the positives anyways.
    Yes, iOS can do that. When the original iPhone shipped in 2007, it was capable of viewing MS Office documents. As of 2011, there are numerous apps that can create and edit those types of documents (among them, the iWork suite from Apple itself, which really clobbers Documents to Go as far as the UI and capabilities).
    08-08-11 09:22 AM
    Yes, iOS can do that. When the original iPhone shipped in 2007, it was capable of viewing MS Office documents. As of 2011, there are numerous apps that can create and edit those types of documents (among them, the iWork suite from Apple itself, which really clobbers Documents to Go as far as the UI and capabilities).
    Does it work in conjunction with email? Never knew about those programs tbh on my iphone, I just used my laptop instead at the time. And as far as clobber goes, I didnt have to buy docs to go, and it does work just fine, aspecially with spreadsheets.
    08-08-11 06:24 PM
    Does it work in conjunction with email? Never knew about those programs tbh on my iphone, I just used my laptop instead at the time. And as far as clobber goes, I didnt have to buy docs to go, and it does work just fine, aspecially with spreadsheets.
    It works with e-mail attachments or documents synced via computer or cloud.
    08-08-11 06:53 PM
    helps me with school, yesterday my classmates were amazed with how well I was using the multitask features to chat, take notes, make drawings and also keeping myself distracted with flash game sites. BTW, the typical ipad owner was playing with a Newton's craddle u.u
    08-09-11 11:04 AM
    helps me with school, yesterday my classmates were amazed with how well I was using the multitask features to chat, take notes, make drawings and also keeping myself distracted with flash game sites. BTW, the typical ipad owner was playing with a Newton's craddle u.u
    How are you chatting?
    08-09-11 11:28 AM
    It works with e-mail attachments or documents synced via computer or cloud.
    I always had trouble with that. Must have been doing something wrong. Tbh though I didnt look into it much.
    08-09-11 05:58 PM
    When android market hits and we can watch netflix on the playbook Im gonna have alot to add to this!
    10-01-11 09:39 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD