11-13-13 11:45 PM
31 12
tools
    So after sending back my PB, they have determined it unrepairable. Today I received a new PlayBook and now it has a pixel issue. I have 1 dead one in the ceter and a horizontal line on the top of the screen. I contacted BlackBerry and they are sending me one under their advance exchange program. I should be receiving a new one in the next few days.
    02-14-13 11:57 AM
    I have had the same problem for a while now
    Default camera app problems-playbook-camera-problem.jpg
    I need my playbook for when I go on vacation so maybe i'll call support when I get back. Is it even worth it to do a reformat of the playbook? Seems like a hardware only issue.
    02-15-13 11:04 AM
    When you call tech support they will ask you to conduct a refresh but its a hardware issue. They said it was not repairable and sent me a new one. Give them a call it doesn't hurt.
    02-15-13 11:18 AM
    So my new PB showed up and it looks great. Now I just need to send back the bad pixel one.
    02-15-13 11:20 AM
    So my new PB showed up and it looks great. Now I just need to send back the bad pixel one.
    So after a full day use and spent half of the day on the phone with BB support I will be receiving another PlayBook Monday or Tuesday. The one I received today has been acting up. Weird software issues. It won't even wipe properly. so let's see what happens on the next one.
    02-15-13 07:56 PM
    My sons PB which he as had for just over a year has the white to grey scale stripes also. I have spent 5 days in total with 3 different tech support people wiping and reinstalling with no success. I metioned to them that I have read of others having this problem and they all have said that they haven't heard of this problem. They are now ringing me back tomorrow to advise me on the options.
    11-13-13 11:45 PM
31 12