Rim,

This is a plea to give the Bluetooth keyboard adopters some functionality within the OS by allowing us to change the track pad SENSITIVITY to really make it useful. It is counter intuitive and just plain out trivial to have to slide your finger across the track-pad 30 times (exaggerated) to get to the other side of the screen or to do any sort of computing and editing.

I say, RIM should implement options that are revealed for BlackBerry products and accessories within the Playbook OS (when paired) that further enhance and support the users choice on the product. **Obliviously this would only be applicable to the many BlackBerry Playbook accessories available***

Can anyone agree on this too? Is it too much to ask to get some lovin' for the BlackBerry accessories for the playbook?

//Plea end
    Last edited by Xavior; 08-15-12 at 02:38 PM.
    jamesharmeling and madman0141 like this.
    08-15-12 02:07 PM
    I agree with this message!
    08-15-12 02:31 PM
    I also agree..... User of Mini-Keyboard with BB PB 32 gig.
    08-15-12 04:01 PM
    This is disappointing to read. I have one on order but it's not due to ship for a couple of weeks. Maybe I should rethink that plan?
    08-15-12 04:29 PM
    This is disappointing to read. I have one on order but it's not due to ship for a couple of weeks. Maybe I should rethink that plan?
    You may want to consider canceling depending on how much it may bug you. It is only the track-pad that really is the issue, keyboard itself is a fantastic combination all around that can be used for many items that allows for Bluetooth.
    08-15-12 06:19 PM
    I'm With you OP.
    08-15-12 06:27 PM
    I agree, this is my only real complaint with the keyboard.
    08-16-12 06:12 AM
    We could see something like this after they implement some bookmark management!?
    08-16-12 06:57 AM
    We could see something like this after they implement some bookmark management!?
    Now you got me excited... what do you know that we dont
    08-16-12 09:31 AM
    Got my mini-keyboard the other day. I actually don't find the trackpad sensitivity bad at all, although an option to set it would always be good. (I sometimes find myself just touching the screen out of habit, too - it's still very close to your hands, so this doesn't feel awkward/unnatural.) This is a great accessory overall - really well made and works perfectly.
    09-04-12 11:34 AM
    This is part of the reason to chose to use a Logitech V470 Bluetooth mouse; I can move the cursor around the screen exactly like on a notebook computer or desktop computer and all without having to lift the mouse multiple times to reach the other edge of the screen of the tablet. And the BlackBerry Mini-Keyboard is too small anyway for comfortable typing over a period of time so I bought a third-party keyboard and case when the delay from RIM grew beyond acceptable.
    09-04-12 12:34 PM
    Blackberry 10 where are you ?!
    09-04-12 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD