02-23-13 10:49 AM
54 123
tools
    Are all brandies the same? Why should it be different to pasties?

Next Saturday RIG (research into Greggs) are releasing a new pie. At the same time they should be releasing the same filling to existing 7 inch pasties. It's going to be like the second coming.

We're all very excited.
    You are right to be excited over such news. However I remain staunchly loyal to the true Cornish 'Oggie'. I get them online sent from Cornwall. The exception to this is the Carrs pasty from a little known place in the world called Bolton. Mmmmmmmm now they are exciting to the point of being almost orgasmic. Dip one in your brandy and experience the food of the gods. It has been said that Joan of Arc requested one to eat before they burned her. I personally think pasties should be reserved for the living but there you go, that's just the way I am.

P's wouldn't it be fantastic if RIM were like Greggs and not only had good ideas, but actually released information about them to their customers. WOW how good would that be then, reading about forthcoming releases from RIM whilst chomping on a pasty!
    untakenusername likes this.
    02-23-13 06:27 AM
    I'll second that. That is exactly what I tell everyone. The fact that I can connect it to my TV and watch. Golf instructions videos in larger format is really great

Why?
    The ipad mini:
    No USB/HDMI/Micro SD connectivity, older chipset w/ slower processor, low screen resolution, over priced, no Bridge.
    Besides I have a problem with a company that tries to monopolize the industry and stomp on anybody that they fill like,in or out of the Technology Industry. I know that I didn't make any friend right now but thats how I fill.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-23-13 08:46 AM
    You are right to be excited over such news. However I remain staunchly loyal to the true Cornish 'Oggie'. I get them online sent from Cornwall. The exception to this is the Carrs pasty from a little known place in the world called Bolton. Mmmmmmmm now they are exciting to the point of being almost orgasmic. Dip one in your brandy and experience the food of the gods. It has been said that Joan of Arc requested one to eat before they burned her. I personally think pasties should be reserved for the living but there you go, that's just the way I am.

P's wouldn't it be fantastic if RIM were like Greggs and not only had good ideas, but actually released information about them to their customers. WOW how good would that be then, reading about forthcoming releases from RIM whilst chomping on a pasty!
    A pasty affecionado too

Don't be tempted by Apple products. An apple turnover or danish may look like a pasty but it's not it's a clever marketing spin

I hate all apple products irrationally

Except cider obv.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-23-13 09:50 AM
    A pasty affecionado too

Don't be tempted by Apple products. An apple turnover or danish may look like a pasty but it's not it's a clever marketing spin

I hate all apple products irrationally

Except cider obv.
    I may not be able to play golf but I think I have just had the brainwave, forget that, the idea, forgettable as well, the thought ok well it would be great if we could get Greggs to buy RIM. Then we could have pb's shaped like pasties that taste like pb's. Don't ask me how I know what a pb tastes lime. Good or what eh?

P's please stop using big words. Thank you.
    02-23-13 10:49 AM
54 123