hi, today i woke up and used my pb to browse crackberry and everything was fine, then i took my bb to answer few bbm and now my pb jas a dead line of pixels(not complete) but almost all screen, any ideas?
    01-17-12 08:23 AM
    I'd try a security wipe first to set it back to factory, and if that doesn't fix it, looks like it would be permanent
    01-17-12 08:26 AM
    ok now the upper part of the line fixed itself by a little idk what it is
    01-17-12 08:28 AM
    It looks like a Hardware problem. I bought a Playbook in September with this same problem and RIM replaced it.
    01-17-12 08:57 AM
    I think it is a bad LED screen. My TV did that and it would come and go but it eventually got worse. I'd think about getting it replaced, too.
    01-17-12 09:05 AM
    well the only problem is that i'm not in united states, i live in panama; if there is a rim official store can i use the warranty?
    01-17-12 11:44 AM
    hi, today i woke up and used my pb to browse crackberry and everything was fine, then i took my bb to answer few bbm and now my pb jas a dead line of pixels(not complete) but almost all screen, any ideas?
    I have the same issue. This whole time I thought it was the invisible shield causing it. But mine is not has bad or visible as yours. It's just a small line about 2in.
    01-17-12 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD