This morning when I just drove off from my community, somehow I suddenly believed that I had left my PB at home, for a few second there i was seriously considering to turn back and pick it up.... then i thought, who i'm kidding? it's just a day without my PB, so I kept driving... a few minutes late I found myself sticking my hand in the laptop compartment of my bag and there it is... the solid feeling passing back from the edge of my PB... then I was relieved
    12-06-11 04:33 PM
    LOL addicted! And not a bad thing. Mine is with me everywhere I go.
    12-06-11 04:34 PM
    I like carrying mine around. Even if I don't use it. And honestly, my phone could do the things I do on the go but I still like using the pb.
    12-06-11 04:37 PM
    LOL addicted! And not a bad thing. Mine is with me everywhere I go.
    lol, i am just an extremely satisfied customer that has grown a instinct to put PB in a bag in a busy morning routine without consciously thinking about it
    12-06-11 04:48 PM
    HA! I feel that! I have forgotten my PB at home exactly once and I was choked because I really needed the meeting notes I had on it - but then I remembered that just the day before I'd moved all my notes to Evernote and saved them on the cloud. I was SO relieved, I tell you!!
    12-06-11 04:51 PM
    I've got to go a week without. I broke mine (stup1d) and ordered a new one, but it won't be here til next Tuesday. I am missing it bad.

If nothing else, this definitively answers the question that starts with "if you had to do it all over again...".
    12-06-11 05:01 PM
    I just got mine less than a week ago and I've taken it with me everywhere. It's amazing how fast you become attached to something. Think I'd go nuts if I left it at home lol
    12-06-11 05:13 PM
    i had to go a couple days without mine when i was wiping and reloading the OS and apps. it was driving me crazy, too.

i get so used to having it...the size, the feel, the experience...sometimes the phone just isn't what i want to use.

i work at a technology company and people walk around with iPads and Android things all day long. i constantly get asked, "why are you using that when you could get an iPad?"

my response is usually, "you wouldn't be asking me if you'd ever used a PlayBook."
    12-06-11 05:16 PM
    Sure I could do most things, not all because of flash, with my phone but I really really prefer the larger screen as it is soooo much more enjoyable and easier on my older eyes.
    12-06-11 05:17 PM
    Ipad 2 and Transformer prime are much better but sadly still not worth the cash.
    This post does not belong in this thread.
    Barljo likes this.
    12-06-11 07:32 PM
    For some strange reason, I figured that I'd leave mine home when I went to work yesterday. I will not have that momentary lapse of reasoning again.
    12-06-11 08:52 PM
    I have learned to love my torch again, but when I had my pb, the torch didn't come out of my pocket.
    12-06-11 09:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD