... I dropped my PlayBook!!! Darn, I will have it strapped to my hand from now on!!

It didn't just fell, it bounced and went 720 degrees before landing on the screen. ><

It is fixed already but BOY, WHAT A FRIGHT! Quite happy the screen isn't shattered... Actually, it didn't even scratch.
    spike12 likes this.
    08-31-12 02:21 PM
    phweeeew!!! i think my heart stopped when I read the 720 flip. Glad its ok...just a snap back together and back in business. Have a great weekend on your fixed PB!
    08-31-12 02:35 PM
    pretty scary, but they fare better than the ipads lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-31-12 02:36 PM
    You have officially lost your right to own and operate a BlackBerry PlayBook. Please forfeit your unit for immediate processing and reassignment to a more responsible party. Shipping details to follow. Consider yourself on notice!

RCK

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    diegonei likes this.
    08-31-12 03:07 PM
    Glad it's working now. Treat it well from now on as it has to see a lot........bb10
    08-31-12 03:11 PM
    Lucky!!!

No road rash?
    08-31-12 04:02 PM
    I tell you all, I almost had a heart attack! But yeah, snapped it back in place and it was okay. The floor here is very smooth and I guess that helped. Glad it was not in he street though...
    08-31-12 05:22 PM
    Ouch, when it rains, it pours... At least you had a little good luck in all of it.
    08-31-12 05:26 PM
    Mine just avoided 3, count 'em, 3 kitchen disasters. The cake less so. Luckily, the pb is inside an otterbox. Cake needed 3 cubes of butter (3/4 pound), two cubes of 3 cubes were on a plate to be softened in microwave. Drop plate, two cubes out of 3 down! More butter. Place in microwave on, ahem, WRONG setting - softened NOT liquidified. Now trying to pour liquid butter into mixing bowl, a portion all over everything! Okay, let's move on... Sifted cocoa powder and flour on wax paper. Add half to bowl. Add milk, add the other, errrrrrrrr. well, not quite half as the paper popped and scattered a mixture of flour and cocoa pretty much everywhere.... (how good is flour and cocoa in lungs?)

Protect those pb's!!! You never know what may happen.

She had better appreciate this cake. Gawd knows what will happen as I make the frosting this evening.
    diegonei and bb624 like this.
    08-31-12 07:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD