1. mr_c's Avatar
    hello friends my pb rear cover is damaged like its been torn is there anywhere i can buy a replacement or a case to cover and protect the damaged rear
    02-11-12 07:38 AM
  2. kill_9's Avatar
    What were you doing with the BlackBerry PlayBook that damaged the housing? Idle minds want to know. LOL
    02-11-12 07:48 AM
  3. mr_c's Avatar
    it was purchased damaged from a police auction , i believe the store selling it originally may have attached something on the back to stop it from going missin, so the thief must have forced it away hence big hole in back cover
    02-11-12 07:53 AM
  4. Chaddface's Avatar
    I haven't seen any for sale. Parts are not easy to find. Look around Google a bit. If you can't find one buy an otterbox and call the hole ventilation.
    02-11-12 08:33 AM
  5. robsteve's Avatar
    just put it into one of the blackberry soft shell cases. They are form fitting and only expose the camera and ports. The convertable leather case is suitable too, as it has something similar to the soft shell case as the interior or the way the PlayBook mounts into it.
    02-11-12 08:52 AM
  6. TinRobot's Avatar
    Go for a Convertable Case. It has a case back that is stiffer than a soft shell therefore more protective. And it's a darned fine case too.
    02-11-12 08:59 AM