Does anyone own the Cygnett Lavish Earth Playbook Case?

It comes in 3 colors looks pretty nice for 8 bucks. (slashed down from 49.99)

Amazon.com: Cygnett CY0466CBLAV Blackberry Lavish Earth Playbook Case, Purple: MP3 Players & Accessories

06-28-12 06:41 PM
    Gestures are covered by the case. Looks like it won't work.
    06-28-12 07:06 PM
    Does anyone own the Cygnett Lavish Earth Playbook Case?

It comes in 3 colors looks pretty nice for 8 bucks. (slashed down from 49.99)

Amazon.com: Cygnett CY0466CBLAV Blackberry Lavish Earth Playbook Case, Purple: MP3 Players & Accessories

I have the purple one and I LOVE it!

The pictures on the Site are old. They will ship you the right case. It doesn't cover the bezel at all.

BUT if you don't order directly from Cygnett you may get an old case. I was told that the earlier models were wrong and they redesigned them.
    Last edited by shemaree09; 06-28-12 at 07:48 PM.
    06-28-12 07:46 PM
    The link seems to NOT be direcly cygnett seller - so be wary.
    06-28-12 08:28 PM
    I have other plans for the case........

I just wanted to know if it is build well because I'm going to remove the part that holds the playbook and remove it, then I'm going to glue an oem playbook soft shell onto that.

I picked up a few of them on ebay for less than 4 bucks including shipping.

I'm trying to make the perfect case.

Next I'm going to atempt to make an exotic wood case with soft suede lining and the oem soft shell glued inside.
    06-29-12 10:08 AM
    I have other plans for the case........

I just wanted to know if it is build well because I'm going to remove the part that holds the playbook and remove it, then I'm going to glue an oem playbook soft shell onto that.

I picked up a few of them on ebay for less than 4 bucks including shipping.

I'm trying to make the perfect case.

Next I'm going to atempt to make an exotic wood case with soft suede lining and the oem soft shell glued inside.
    The quality is superb. The case is made out of a soft leather-like material.

Your plan seems like it would work, and since the price is so cheap, you have nothing to lose......but I couldnt imagine putting a knife to this thing!
    kretch likes this.
    06-29-12 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD