so just recently i have customized my baby an old 1998 Dodge dakota 2 door. I custom made a mount for my dash board using a few L shaped brackets and an otter box case here are some pictures.
    ericlc2 likes this.
    07-15-11 09:59 AM
    Not seein pics

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-11 10:14 AM
    Well Done! Thats nice!
    dizzle7 likes this.
    07-15-11 10:17 AM
    What's the "ball joint" part?
    07-15-11 10:22 AM
    What a way to put the otterbox to an advantage. I wonder if the shield could be sold by separate... I've already got one but use the shield a lot as stand
    07-15-11 10:29 AM
    What's the "ball joint" part?
    i got an electric heater that plugs into the 12 volt plug and never used it and i saw the ball joint and took it off of that.
    07-15-11 11:06 AM
    That looks nice, good work!
    dizzle7 likes this.
    07-15-11 11:09 AM
    What a way to put the otterbox to an advantage. I wonder if the shield could be sold by separate... I've already got one but use the shield a lot as stand
    i never really used the shield so i thought i might as well use it for something and this was perfect because now the mount does'nt cover any plugs and it clips in very easy and is also very secure.
    07-15-11 11:10 AM
    You're a regular McGyver. Nice work.
    dizzle7 likes this.
    07-15-11 11:30 AM
    Sweet. good work!!
    dizzle7 likes this.
    07-15-11 11:37 AM
    Not seein pics

To see the pics you would need to be logged in with you crackberry account.

On a side note, i noticed your nickname and avatar pic. I also own a corrado and am looking to mount my PlayBook. Let me know if you ever get around to doing it. Would be interesting to see it setup in another rado

cheers,
    MiG 007
    07-15-11 12:36 PM
    To see the pics you would need to be logged in with you crackberry account.

On a side note, i noticed your nickname and avatar pic. I also own a corrado and am looking to mount my PlayBook. Let me know if you ever get around to doing it. Would be interesting to see it setup in another rado

cheers,
    MiG 007
    For sure, if it happens CB will be the first to know

Strange though, the pics don't show when viewing the mobile site through the playbook. Of course I'm logged in, I responded didn't I? Haha

07-15-11 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD