What happens? Don't want to try it myself? Does it charge even faster? Probably a dumb question, but I want to know...
    10-17-12 09:19 PM
    Don't cross the streams.
    Toodeurep and Thachoc1 like this.
    10-17-12 09:25 PM
    That's how babies are made...I think
    Ben1232, smartie88 and Toodeurep like this.
    10-17-12 10:00 PM
    At present my fast charger is an appliance that holds my PB upright while charging
    And I can read my Antair night stand clock at night: dey no room for da usb plug.
    For Christmas, I wants a similar appliance that can fast charge and view movies
    Thru my hdmi port, thereby adding stability and rigidity to these rather fragile and
    Easily damaged ports. I agree with above: do not cross the streams! Doc Neutron
    10-17-12 10:29 PM
    Simple answer......Nothing happens. It continues to charge at the same rate of the fast charger alone.
    10-17-12 10:41 PM
    It creates another big bang
    10-17-12 10:48 PM
    I did it once and just again.... Cradle and Wall

Curious? If you plug both a USB charger and Rapid charger into a BlackBerry PlayBook at the same tim-img_00000013.jpg
    10-17-12 11:05 PM
    Im sorry i thought the rapid charger is the one that comes with the pb?
    10-18-12 03:27 AM
    Im sorry i thought the rapid charger is the one that comes with the pb?
    You thought correctly. It came with my PB anyway.
    10-18-12 03:51 AM
    You thought correctly. It came with my PB anyway.
    So the rapid charger it came with which plugs directly into the usb port and a "usb charger" at the same time. I am not sure how this thread makes sense. Even the cradle and rapid charger can't work at the time time because you can't fit the usb plug in.
    10-18-12 03:57 AM
    10-18-12 04:35 AM
    The standard Playbook package comes with the usb wall charger. Also available as accessories, are the BlackBerry rapid wall charger (aka rapid travel charger) and the rapid charging dock/stand.

I have never used two chargers at the same time, but I would assume that it would charge as it normally would with the rapid charger.
    10-18-12 05:02 AM
    The usb charger that GENERALLY comes with the pb is sold as a RAPID charger for bb phones. It is a faster charger than most other micro-usb chargers that normally come with bb phones (or, say, my Kindle3 reader).

There are two types of really RAPID chargers for the pb. One has a cable/wire that runs to a small magnetic plug that attaches to the rightmost side port (if ports are on the bottom). It is the rapid TRAVEL charger. Then they sell the dock/stand which also attaches to that same rightmost magnetic port.

The travel charger is more versatile as it can be used with an hdmi cable or with the pb in some cases. The dock is more limited. And as I show above, I had both the usb AND the Travel plugged in and Battery Guru obviously gets its info from the pb - it knows it is attached to both at the same time.
    10-18-12 09:51 AM
    I have the yellow USB premium charger. It's output is 5V - 2A (standard BB wallcharger's output is 5V - 700mA).

What about the others? Rapid charger, travel rapid charger, that USB thingies you plug an USB chord to... What are their outputs?
    10-18-12 12:37 PM
    I have all three charger types - standard USB (came with PB), rapid travel charger (that connects to the special magnetic rapid charging port), and the cradle charger (also connects to the magnetic port). If I plug in the first two simultaneously, the rapid (magnetic) charger seems to be the one that does all the work as my PB is fully charged in a couple of hours (vs. several with the USB charger).

Note: Even if you have one of the two available rapid chargers, you should always keep the USB charger handy. I've found that, in extreme circumstances - e.g. PB's batter completely depleted from running Antair all night after improperly seating the device in its charging cradle on the nightstand - the only way to "revive" the unit is by using the USB charger. It seems that the rapid charging circuitry becomes disabled if the PB's battery is completely discharged, which means you can find yourself royally screwed if you somehow lose (or fail to bring along on a trip) the USB version.

So...keep that USB charger close!

RCK
    DC506 likes this.
    10-18-12 12:51 PM
    Can't get it ... how do you plug two USB chargers at the same time in a single usb port ?
    10-18-12 01:02 PM
    rkennedy01, care to answer my question then?

Frenchman, you don't. One plugs to the 3 magnet pins, the other goes into the USB.

Last but not least...why is my text bold?..
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    10-18-12 01:09 PM
    rkennedy01, care to answer my question then?

Frenchman, you don't. One plugs to the 3 magnet pins, the other goes into the USB.

Last but not least...why is my text bold?..
    thx
    + #haha ... free text fat lol. (some weirdness today over the forum ... they must prepare some novelties IMHO )
    10-18-12 01:23 PM