Since I picked up my Playbook on Tuesday, the Hubster has had to remind me to eat, has pried it from my clutches after I've fallen asleep and has had the temerity to suggest that I go outside....in the air...with people.

I want to be the first doctoral student to name this affliction (yeah, I've got it pretty bad) in time for submission into the new version of the Diagnostic Statistical Manual (used for classifying and diagnosing mental illnesses and impairments).

Sooo....whaddya think about....

Crackaphilia
    Crackosis
    Playbook Induced Mood Disorder (no, you can't touch it...get you own)
    Adult Antisocial Playbook Disorder
    Playbook Persisting Amnesic Disorder (where am I...?)
    Unemployment (you want me to...what...work)

with the object of obsessive affection called a

Crackbook
    Cracktab
    The Other Man
    The Other Woman
    Minion of Doom (too much?)

Lalita

PS: This has been a pretty challenging week with updates, crashes, glee and disappointment. Just want to have a little fun here.
    04-22-11 11:17 AM
    Crackaphilia.
    Nice post! The sad part is the wife said I am addicted to the PB, and it is not even here yet, 2 o'clock cant come fast enough.

However crack a philia brings other, more disturbing things to mind.....
    04-22-11 11:23 AM
    Be sure to kiss each other before IT arrives. Too bad it doesn't come with BBM--you could at least have had that.

Good luck.

Lalita
    04-22-11 11:30 AM
    Baahahaha CrackBook. I like that one. Yeah, I'm addicted...what can I say....I can't keep my hands off of it! It's perfectly portable size only means I can take it EVERYWHERE I go....my boyfriend is starting to get jealous...
    04-22-11 11:36 AM

Playbook Induced Mood Disorder (no, you can't touch it...get you own)

Cracktab
    My favs lol
    04-22-11 11:40 AM
    Since I picked up my Playbook on Tuesday, the Hubster has had to remind me to eat, has pried it from my clutches after I've fallen asleep and has had the temerity to suggest that I go outside....in the air...with people.

I want to be the first doctoral student to name this affliction (yeah, I've got it pretty bad) in time for submission into the new version of the Diagnostic Statistical Manual (used for classifying and diagnosing mental illnesses and impairments).

Love it!

Since love of a Playbook clearly falls into the compulsive to addictive spectrum disorder category of afflications, how about:

(Playdiction - aka 'Playbook addiction')

Playdiction - as in:
    "I'm suffering from playdiction right now..." or

"I'm a recovering Playdict."

(hmmm - need to careful about that last one, I think...)
    Technerd.McLeod likes this.
    04-22-11 11:42 AM
    Baahahaha CrackBook. I like that one. Yeah, I'm addicted...what can I say....I can't keep my hands off of it! It's perfectly portable size only means I can take it EVERYWHERE I go....my boyfriend is starting to get jealous...
    And he bought it for you! Is he regretting that yet?
    04-22-11 11:43 AM
    Love it!

Since love of a Playbook clearly falls into the compulsive to addictive spectrum disorder category of afflications, how about:

Playdiction - as in:

*Note to self: Diet Coke burns when it comes shooting from the nostrils*
    04-23-11 12:14 AM
    I am a fan of the "Crackbook"! Very nice post!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-11 01:08 AM
    Crackbook is facebooks nickname, how bout blackcrack hahaha
    04-23-11 01:20 AM
    Crackbook FTW!
    04-23-11 01:56 AM
    While not indicating any kind of addiction, I just can't see anyone using anything other than PB for their playbook.
    04-23-11 06:00 AM
    Definitely CrackBook. It is addicting, and it's probably a good thing I'm recently single. My GF always got jealous of me and my BB, now it would been even worse with me, my BB and my PB<3 I hardly ever actually use my computer anymore just because I can use the PB where ever I am, doing whatever I want.
    04-23-11 06:09 AM
    Love it!

Playdiction - as in:

While not indicating any kind of addiction, I just can't see anyone using anything other than PB for their playbook.
    ...the first step is admitting there's a problem...
    04-23-11 06:10 AM
    I just wish people would use the word addictive rather than addicting which is almost as annoying to see as people using loose when they mean lose.
    04-23-11 06:31 AM
    I just wish people would use the word addictive rather than addicting which is almost as annoying to see as people using loose when they mean lose.
    Which is almost as annoying as people feeling the need to correct everyone in a forum. And lets face it there are some pretty bad examples of spelling, grammer, and punctuation far worse than what you are pointing out. Can't lose your mind over it
    04-23-11 06:41 AM
    Which is almost as annoying as people feeling the need to correct everyone in a forum. And lets face it there are some pretty bad examples of spelling, grammer, and punctuation far worse than what you are pointing out. Can't lose your mind over it
    I am sometimes one of those Grammar-Nazi's, but only when it is seriously need. Lyk wen ppl thnk tlkin lyk th1s 1s c00l. Wow.. Typing like that takes so much more effort then just typing normally.
    04-23-11 06:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD