Read the article this morning when I got into work,

Images of RIM

dammit toronto star, get it together already.
    Last edited by erodenero; 02-15-12 at 07:22 PM.
    farside33 likes this.
    02-15-12 07:19 PM
    Ummm ... she wrote NOTHING and essentially just copied Kevin's article. I guess we should all be aware now that the news media is watching this site and "quoting" our comments !!!
    stevepar likes this.
    02-15-12 07:27 PM
    i love it when you edited, ''dammit toronto star, get it together already''.
    02-15-12 07:30 PM
    lol had to :P the star sucks, i only read it cuz its free at work

re:quoting our comments....just the negative ones unfortunately, there were a hundred to choose from on that article and she took those two.
    02-15-12 07:32 PM
    I see nothing wrong with that tid bit in the Toronto Star. BB10 should be out now. Who knows what the competition will do in the meantime. The time is now, not 8 months from now. This is make or break. Ever last resource should be working on a fast release. But thats just my opinion.
    02-15-12 09:18 PM
    Know your plan, Implement your plan.

It looks like BB is beginning to right the ship, ...slowly, we don't need a premature BBX/10 and criticism of a "half baked" OS.
    I fully agree with the decision to develop a better chipset with LTE and greater battery life.

I also believe that RIM is finally making internal changes in management structure and project management, breaking projects into workgroups instead of doling jobs across individuals throughout the company who have never seen eachother and may not even be in the same building or country.
    Last edited by Carbonetics; 02-15-12 at 09:33 PM.
    Pdinos3, erodenero, Jince and 1 others like this.
    02-15-12 09:27 PM
    I always get a kick out of news quoting CrackBerry members.
    02-15-12 09:48 PM
    first one.
    02-15-12 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD