Any one else seem to have problems searching on crackberry from playbook? when i tap search the box pops up. then i tap in the box to type. once keyboard comes up the box dissapears.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    02-03-12 10:28 AM
    I've had that happen on occassion with the PB and figured out that if the page is not fully loaded and you tap the search function or try to login, the keyboard disappears. and I have to tap the login again, or the search box to bring up the board. Waiting for the page to load fully avoids that minor nuisance.
    02-03-12 10:39 AM
    Just tried, same as you. I usually use the other search at the top.
    02-03-12 10:39 AM
    I've had that happen on occassion with the PB and figured out that if the page is not fully loaded and you tap the search function or try to login, the keyboard disappears. and I have to tap the login again, or the search box to bring up the board. Waiting for the page to load fully avoids that minor nuisance.
    tried that. same issues. is it a PB issue or just how the website is coded?

02-03-12 10:41 AM
    What they are talking about is different. Try the search link in the black bar with usercp etc.
    02-03-12 10:41 AM
    What they are talking about is different. Try the search link in the black bar with usercp etc.
    yup. thats the one.

02-03-12 10:43 AM
    Been doing that to me since day one. I click advanced search at the bottom of search box.
    Delirious D likes this.
    02-03-12 11:26 AM
    Any one else seem to have problems searching on crackberry from playbook? when i tap search the box pops up. then i tap in the box to type. once keyboard comes up the box dissapears.

LOL, don't know, but apparently it does not work for many, otherwise there would not be so many duplicate threads here on CrackBerry.
    Delirious D likes this.
    02-03-12 12:08 PM
    LOL, don't know, but apparently it does not work for many, otherwise there would not be so many duplicate threads here on CrackBerry.
    true that.
    mikeplus1 likes this.
    02-03-12 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD