I'm going to re-purchase the playbook (returned it twice to best buy because of dead pixels).... I went to Costco (wireless etc.), they told me it was a 15 day return policy... But some posters have been saying 45 days? Which is true? I can only guess that Wireless etc. is a separate division should items would be 15 days return?

The only good thing with purchasing at Costco is you get a free 3-in-1 charger. (has anyone used this and confirmed it works ok without seriously overheating the device?)

Any feedback, appreciated.
    05-27-11 08:11 PM
    I too returned for the same reasons and actually thought of buying at costco but I thought they had a 90 day return policy? Anyway, what do you think our chances of getting one without the dreaded dead pixels there?
    05-27-11 10:58 PM
    wireless etc. is a separate company just located in costco, same return policy as rogers (at my costco anyways)
    05-28-11 06:58 AM
    Hmmm, a buddy of mine who has worked at Costco for over 10 years confirmed with me today about Costco Wireless' 90 day return policy. Just in case you guys are interested in getting in on Verizon's unlimited data right now but want a different device later.
    06-22-11 05:41 PM
    Trinity is right - at least, my Costco (Seattle) does not carry the pb.

But today, they did have a nice tomtom gps with lifetime maps! I got my original (and still) tomtom at Costco 4 years ago. Served me well in US, Canada and Europe - no wifi needed!
    06-22-11 08:48 PM
    Costco USA =/= Costco Canada
    what does "=/=" mean?
    -- Did a google search and it did not return anything??!!
    06-23-11 09:41 AM
    what does "=/=" mean?
    Probably <> or !=
    06-23-11 10:19 AM
    what does "=/=" mean?
    "Does not equal"

So,

Costco Canada does not equal Costco USA

They're not the same
    06-23-11 10:31 AM
    Here at Montreal there is no PB at COstco
    06-23-11 10:48 AM
    I re-purchased my PB from Costco (Canada)-Wireless Etc., and they have 90 days return policy, infact I returned one PB because of deadpixel after 3 weeks to Costco and got a new one which is perfect. I did confirm from sales person at Wireless etc about 90 days return policy.
    06-23-11 02:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD