Hey guys I just got off the phone with Costco (in brampton) and they said they won't be carrying it at all
    04-14-11 06:57 PM
    that leaves 19,505 other locations to buy the PlayBook
    04-14-11 06:59 PM

Correction: The wireless Kiosk inside Costco will be selling the PlayBook's***
    04-14-11 07:33 PM
    I wonder what that means in regards to the return policy and the extra year warranty?
    04-14-11 07:43 PM
    I'd call another costco, think you may have incorrect info?

It should be online and in stores on the 19th in Canada.
    04-14-11 07:45 PM
    And costco missing out on a lot of sales.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-11 07:46 PM
    I wonder what that means in regards to the return policy and the extra year warranty?

The return policies and warranty apply
    04-14-11 08:19 PM
    Anyone know if Costco in the US is getting it soon too?
    04-14-11 08:30 PM
    Anyone know if Costco in the US is getting it soon too?
    Currently RIM hasn't released that information, but keep checking the "NewRoom" for updates on BlackBerry - Newsroom or crackberry
    04-14-11 08:36 PM
    Currently RIM hasn't released that information, but keep checking the "NewRoom" for updates on BlackBerry - Newsroom or crackberry
    Thanks, just wasn't sure since Walmart has it but they werent on the original retail list. Crossing my fingers!
    04-14-11 08:40 PM
    Correction: The wireless Kiosk inside Costco will be selling the PlayBook's***
    will they be selling it on a plan or something then? or just like normally? i'd prefer to get it from costco for warranty and all
    04-14-11 08:57 PM
    will they be selling it on a plan or something then? or just like normally? i'd prefer to get it from costco for warranty and all

There is no plan for this BlackBerry PlayBook because this is the WI-FI only model. And if your in Canada, you can purchase it from Costco on 19th.. No pre-order.. first come first serve! Hope that clears it up.

If this helped click the thanks button
    04-14-11 09:03 PM
    Home Shopping Network has playbook with a 3 year warranty covers everthing for $69.00
    04-14-11 09:58 PM
    Costco gave me **** on my xoom return saying there was a disc/cd in the box and I needed to talk to Verizon as I had wifi version. Damn idiots as they finally gave me money back (they had no choice it was on the receipt that is a binding contract) but so stupid. If it wasn't the cheap bulk food I would stop shopping there.
    04-14-11 10:04 PM
    I emailed costo.ca today they said they will have it in stores but not sure when and they were unable to provide pricing and we should call individual stores for more information. Shrugs* Too much hassell, went to bestbuy and pre-ordered one with 4x points. I was one of approximately 20 something people who were on their list for a pb pre-order
    04-14-11 10:16 PM
    I asked the kiosk guy tonight at our Costco here in California and he said he didn't know yet if they were going to get it. They have the XOOM and he actually had a working model that he let me play with. First working one I've seen in 5 tries. Not bad but definitely not worth the price, especially when it requires a data plan.
    04-15-11 12:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD