I would like to copy music, video and PDF documents back and forth. Can this be done using bluetooth / WiFi between BlackBerry and Playbook?

Many thanks for your advice. TS

Posted via CB10
    05-14-17 11:57 AM
    I would like to copy music, video and PDF documents back and forth. Can this be done using bluetooth / WiFi between BlackBerry and Playbook?

Many thanks for your advice. TS

Posted via CB10
    Yes you can but I'm trying to remember how it was done. I know that I had a shortcut on my Win computer desktop that opened an explorer window to the Playbook. I could copy files just like between folders or drives on my computer.

The Shortcut for my Playbook was/is:

\\192.168.0.164\media

I had established a static ip address which was the 164 in the address above. You might just be able to do it by searching for wifi settings on the playbook and identifying yours. It was a wifi-sharing feature and was also available for my Z10 and Z30. I miss it a ton with the BB Priv where I need 3rd party apps that don't work anywhere near as well.

Edited to add:

Oh, I missed the "between BB and Playbook" aspect of your question? Which BB? And I'm not sure....
    Bertie Bear likes this.
    05-14-17 12:36 PM
    Thank you for that. I dislike iPhone for same reason. I need safe and secure transfer of files. Lockdown of Apple makes iphone a total headwreck. I am much more productive with BlackBerry OS10.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    05-14-17 02:26 PM