Call the national guard, call Kevin, we are being overrun by intelligent little orange balls with CB stamped on them. Just let me put this bottle down and call my pal Albert. Where's the damn little blue ghost and ruffy tuffy gooseberry when you need them. Oh and I see the cats nowhere to be seen either!
    It should please you to know that I have effectively eradicated one of the intelligent orange balls. Since it is almost that time of year where I chase around a small white ball, I felt this was the appropriate avatar, FORE!!

So as not to stray too far off topic: I am in agreement with certain posters here who've said that if the OP feels as though the PB is no longer useful, there aren't too many arguments we could make that would convince him to keep it. I still use mine daily (a little less since the arrival of my Z10), but I still find it extremely useful, and would probably never get rid of it!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-10-13 02:32 PM
    It should please you to know that I have effectively eradicated one of the intelligent orange balls. Since it is almost that time of year where I chase around a small white ball, I felt this was the appropriate avatar, FORE!!

So as not to stray too far off topic: I am in agreement with certain posters here who've said that if the OP feels as though the PB is no longer useful, there aren't too many arguments we could make that would convince him to keep it. I still use mine daily (a little less since the arrival of my Z10), but I still find it extremely useful, and would probably never get rid of it!
    More confusion? So now we have a self confessed intelligent little orange ball with CB stamped on it, cross dressing as a field and admitting to having a fetishism for chasing little white balls around????????......

No way I'm putting this bottle down now! And this used to be such a nice neighbourhood!!!!!!!!
    shnozwo likes this.
    04-10-13 02:44 PM
    More confusion? So now we have a self confessed intelligent little orange ball with CB stamped on it, cross dressing as a field and admitting to having a fetishism for chasing little white balls around????????......

No way I'm putting this bottle down now! And this used to be such a nice neighbourhood!!!!!!!!
    I would never, under any circumstances, ask anyone to put down a bottle! I assume from some of your previous posts that we are referring to brandy here? I have the same sentiments towards my scotch, in fact it is very lonely at home right now awaiting my return.

I make sure to keep my sick fetish under control, and I only cross dress during the weekends (and some evenings). I also do hope you don't take offense to the fact that one of my favorite post-golf meals is a Bridie. I prefer my potatoes outside my pastries. I assure you I will not disrupt the neighbourhood, I am merely attempting to be accepted, regardless of my cross dressing and white ball fetish....after all, we should be more tolerant of these things nowadays, don't you think?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-10-13 03:03 PM
    I would never, under any circumstances, ask anyone to put down a bottle! I assume from some of your previous posts that we are referring to brandy here? I have the same sentiments towards my scotch, in fact it is very lonely at home right now awaiting my return.

I make sure to keep my sick fetish under control, and I only cross dress during the weekends (and some evenings). I also do hope you don't take offense to the fact that one of my favorite post-golf meals is a Bridie. I prefer my potatoes outside my pastries. I assure you I will not disrupt the neighbourhood, I am merely attempting to be accepted, regardless of my cross dressing and white ball fetish....after all, we should be more tolerant of these things nowadays, don't you think?
    Confession is good for the soul brother forum member and chaser of the illusive white ball. Beware the white ball you seek also has a fetishism for wet sandy places where they quickly bury themselves leaving just the top of their heads showing. Also worry not about your Bridie thingy! I always thought it was some obscure golf shot but if you say that it refers to your peculiar habit of eating your pasties inside out, I'll go along with you if you say so..........

Look on the bright side, at least your eating a pasty! Does it matter if you eat it backwards really??????????
    (strange man this)
    04-10-13 03:19 PM
    soo many posts ruined
    04-10-13 04:39 PM
    No one should have to convince you of anything, if the PlayBook does not meet your needs, then sell it or gift it to a family member.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 05:35 PM
    Well the OP could just pack it up and ship it to me, postage paid of course, and his worries would be gone.
    04-10-13 05:54 PM
    Yeah I have a good reason for you to keep it:

It's so cheap you can't even sell it for a good amount of money. Keep it, it's more use that way. Use it for like an awesome alarm clock or media capabilities for your tv or whatever.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 06:13 PM
    RE: Convince me to keep my PlayBook

The only thing that keeps North Korea to nuke the South is because there are still PlayBook users waiting for BB10...

How's that?

Posted via Z10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-11-13 05:07 AM
    RE: Convince me to keep my PlayBook

The only thing that keeps North Korea to nuke the South is because there are still PlayBook users waiting for BB10...

How's that?

Posted via Z10
    that and kim jung un prefers just to look at stuff
    04-11-13 06:39 AM
    That's why I never understood Liverpool signing him as a goalkeeper?
    Roodog46 likes this.
    04-11-13 06:58 AM
    I thought he was playing b-ball with Dennis!
    04-11-13 08:37 AM
    I'll give you $50 for it.
    04-11-13 10:48 AM
    I'll give you $50 for it.
    I'll give you $50 not to give it me!
    04-11-13 10:50 AM
    The OP must remember how important the pb can become in a persons life.

1. It is the perfect size to hold a genuine Cornish pasty.
    2. When switched on it also keeps the pasty warm.
    3. When not engaged in pasty consumption, it becomes the perfect coaster for your glass and a bottle of brandy.
    4. Nothing beats it for wedging doors open.
    5. It can also be used as a Frisby to exercise your dog.
    6. If you don't have a dog, buy one.
    7. If you don't like dogs, hire a personal trainer and throw it for him/her to bring back. ***

Now how could you consider parting with it when all those fundamental everyday uses are at your fingertips. Consider for a start that you cannot do any of the above with a tin of beans. Think carefully before you are tempted by the dark side Luke!!!!!!

*** please under no circumstances be tempted to run after the pb yourself once thrown. Serious injury and even tiredness can result in this activity
    MEGA LIKE =))) =)))

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    04-11-13 04:45 PM
    i think king kong un rather likes to eat stuff .. who know how many playbook's where mistaken with shaorma's ?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    04-11-13 04:53 PM
    No one should have to convince you of anything, if the PlayBook does not meet your needs, then sell it or gift it to a family member.

Posted via CB10
    Ooooohhhhhh you are flying very high there jc. Bit higher and you can wave at me.
    04-12-13 06:31 AM
67 123