goodluck with android put some apps on it let the cache build for 6 months. oh and your goimg to want to make sure it has at least 7 gigs of space to run smooth
    04-10-13 08:48 AM
    Hook it up to your TV and use your phone to remote control it, and just leave it there. That is where mine is...oh wait, you don't have a BlackBerry and no other tablet let's you do that from your phone. (sorry had to take the dig)

If you don't use it sell it, no use in holding it and letting it lose more value as it gets even older and older. The thing is almost 3 years old, from the release date.

Posted via CB10
    Barracuda7772 likes this.
    04-10-13 08:52 AM
    Hook it up to your TV and use your phone to remote control it, and just leave it there. That is where mine is...oh wait, you don't have a BlackBerry and no other tablet let's you do that from your phone. (sorry had to take the dig)

If you don't use it sell it, no use in holding it and letting it lose more value as it gets even older and older. The thing is almost 3 years old, from the release date.

Posted via CB10
    Yes it is very useful to hook it with a tv and let it there. The perfect usage for a tablet.
    Who needs media player ? bluray player ? multimedia hard drive ? You got the playbook
    And the remote with the phone. SO much more than a real remote.
    04-10-13 09:27 AM
    My 70 year old mother is on it all the time emailing and watching stream video.

Post via CB10
    04-10-13 09:30 AM
    Glad for her
    04-10-13 09:32 AM
    why are you here, go back to the androidcentral forums
    My comments where in relation to the OP questions which is why I replied quoting the original post. They where the ones questioning whether they should keep it. It looked to me like they had plenty of equipment to cover there needs which seemed to be what the OP was stating, and the PB was surplus to requirements. He was happy with the new Android phone he had. So what's the point of them keeping the PB.

I am here because I have a PB and am quite happy with it. It does have its limitations which have all been documented in various posts on this forum.

Malcolm.
    04-10-13 10:07 AM
    The OP must remember how important the pb can become in a persons life.

1. It is the perfect size to hold a genuine Cornish pasty.
    2. When switched on it also keeps the pasty warm.
    3. When not engaged in pasty consumption, it becomes the perfect coaster for your glass and a bottle of brandy.
    4. Nothing beats it for wedging doors open.
    5. It can also be used as a Frisby to exercise your dog.
    6. If you don't have a dog, buy one.
    7. If you don't like dogs, hire a personal trainer and throw it for him/her to bring back. ***

Now how could you consider parting with it when all those fundamental everyday uses are at your fingertips. Consider for a start that you cannot do any of the above with a tin of beans. Think carefully before you are tempted by the dark side Luke!!!!!!

*** please under no circumstances be tempted to run after the pb yourself once thrown. Serious injury and even tiredness can result in this activity
    04-10-13 10:09 AM

Posted via CB10
    It'll be 2 years next Friday
    04-10-13 10:12 AM
    No reason to keep your playbook at all, get rid, I am currently offering a free service, send me your playbook and at no cost to you I will dispose of it.
    axllebeer likes this.
    04-10-13 10:15 AM
    Oh and if your bored there's always that thing to do as well? Although why escapes me!
    04-10-13 10:15 AM
    A Bell sales rep ( Canada) told my buddy last week to expect the BB10 update in April or May. TOTAL Rumor here !
    04-10-13 10:32 AM
    A Bell sales rep ( Canada) told my buddy last week to expect the BB10 update in April or May. TOTAL Rumor here !
    That's probably news on the expected OS update for the Z10, not the PlayBook which Bell has already put on end-of-life status.
    04-10-13 11:00 AM
    That's probably news on the expected OS update for the Z10, not the PlayBook which Bell has already put on end-of-life status.
    I will clairify with buddy.
    04-10-13 11:39 AM
    Did they predict an actual time when the world will end and we all die like all the others have done. I just want to make sure I get to that mountain this time before it happens. Mind you I was driving along a road at the predicted time of 11.11am BST last time and I'm still here. Keep me posted anyway as we don't have bell over here. Well we have bells as in school bells, bells whiskey, bicycle bells, door bells but I don't think you mean them.
    04-10-13 11:48 AM
    Did they predict an actual time when the world will end and we all die like all the others have done. I just want to make sure I get to that mountain this time before it happens. Mind you I was driving along a road at the predicted time of 11.11am BST last time and I'm still here. Keep me posted anyway as we don't have bell over here. Well we have bells as in school bells, bells whiskey, bicycle bells, door bells but I don't think you mean them.
    I think that quote came from Alexander Graham Bell.

Here's another:

Neither the Army nor the Navy is of any protection, or very little protection, against aerial raids.

Alexander Graham Bell
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-10-13 11:57 AM
    I think that quote came from Alexander Graham Bell.

Here's another:

Neither the Army nor the Navy is of any protection, or very little protection, against aerial raids.

Alexander Graham Bell
    Wonderful absolutely wonderful. I can't make my mind up which thing impresses me the most. The fact that you actually know who Alexander Graham Bell is, or that you know who is is even though your just a little orange ball that someone has stamped CB on and then stuck cut outs of people silhouettes on you. I'm impressed!!!!!!!
    04-10-13 12:15 PM
    Wonderful absolutely wonderful. I can't make my mind up which thing impresses me the most. The fact that you actually know who Alexander Graham Bell is, or that you know who is is even though your just a little orange ball that someone has stamped CB on and then stuck cut outs of people silhouettes on you. I'm impressed!!!!!!!
    I know mr bell was a.fantastic canadian ....much like myself who seems to hate face to face communication
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-10-13 12:24 PM
    Did they predict an actual time when the world will end and we all die like all the others have done.....
    Don't be cynical sad_old_man. Bell is all mighty. they can kill you with one swift call.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-10-13 01:02 PM
    Don't be cynical sad_old_man. Bell is all mighty. they can kill you with one swift call.
    I'm oblivious to fear and don't know what that sinical word thing means. One reason is I'm stupid, another reason is that I know a little blue ghost and a ruffy tuffy gooseberry that also don't know! Oh and a very nice cat!
    tarektoverso likes this.
    04-10-13 01:11 PM
    The thread is certainly about internet symbiosis.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-10-13 01:26 PM
    Keep it, apparently free update to BB10 coming and with that all functionality should improve.

Not much resale value so better to just let it sit until more SW news arrives.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 01:31 PM
    Personally I've never been able to understand threads like this. I have no problem finding plenty of things to do with my pb and use it every day. If you can't and don't, find something that meets your needs and use that. Easy peasy. And I say this with all love and respect.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    SlcCorrado likes this.
    04-10-13 01:37 PM
    Mr. Bell spent much time in his later years about 45 minutes from where I grew up. I'll always remember those days, getting drunk and playing tin-can telephone with Alex. It was during one of those hungover mornings that he had the silly idea of trying to contact his buddy in San Francisco. Little did I know you can actually buy twine in 5000km lengths, and the rest as they say is history.

*The above may not be entirely factual.
    sad_old_man and tarektoverso like this.
    04-10-13 01:42 PM
    The thread is certainly about internet symbiosis.
    How come everyone I look at something you post you little black and white house you, I end up having to Google the words to understand what you've said?
    04-10-13 01:43 PM
    Mr. Bell spent much time in his later years about 45 minutes from where I grew up. I'll always remember those days, getting drunk and playing tin-can telephone with Alex. It was during one of those hungover mornings that he had the silly idea of trying to contact his buddy in San Francisco. Little did I know you can actually buy twine in 5000km lengths, and the rest as they say is history.

*The above may not be entirely factual.
    Call the national guard, call Kevin, we are being overrun by intelligent little orange balls with CB stamped on them. Just let me put this bottle down and call my pal Albert. Where's the damn little blue ghost and ruffy tuffy gooseberry when you need them. Oh and I see the cats nowhere to be seen either!
    shnozwo likes this.
    04-10-13 01:50 PM
67 123