01-26-12 03:04 AM
31 12
tools
    Hey, did that just last week. I have my Pork Loin with Roasted veggies recipe on it and needed a dessert. So, popped open the Browser and found a baked apple recipe. Done!
    I'll be there in 5!
    01-25-12 08:34 PM
    I'll be there in 5!
    I am also in
    01-25-12 08:46 PM
    First post.

I've been on the forums for a while and I love the blackberry os over honeycomb/ICS and iPad, but I'm having troubles convincing myself buying a playbook. So if you could help me with some questions it would be great. I've done my research and I found that the playbooks size is perfect, presentation mode is great, display is awesome but most of the stuff that i can do, I can do on my laptop. I'm looking for a toy but something for school.

Is there a textbook, facebook messenger, skype, netflix app?
    I would love to use my text books on my playbook for next quarter so the kindle app?

What are the pros and cons you like about the PB?
    you should re think your OS preferences. honeycomb/ics and ios5 on the iPad are better alternatives based on your needs.

to answer your question, there are limited apps for the playbook, at least as far as today is concerned. no kindle, no skype, no netflix, the facebook application does have messenger included.

to the others who responded with hostility, the OP seemed to come here for advice. responding with hostile remarks doesn't make this forum a good place to visit.
    01-25-12 09:02 PM
    It works

Not even going to try and convice you.

But will tell you this, The Playbook Rocks
    It just works and is just getting better and better.
    01-26-12 02:08 AM
    ^ can you quantify that? i understand OS2 is just around the corner but that update is actually just going to bring functionality on the playbook that has been on the iPad and galaxy tab for ages now.

how is a "rocking" device exactly? i can't even get it to work on my nexus' wi fi hotspot feature.
    01-26-12 02:12 AM
    Like what?

Sent from my Atrix using Tapatalk
    01-26-12 03:04 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD