Where you saw the words "Barloader 2" , replace it with "Localbar 2". Long week for me.
    11-10-12 10:06 PM
    very cool. nerdydaddyo you got lots of cool info that is helping me decide. I think if I found a store that actually had one fired up for me to go hands on with, would make the case. I hate seeing all of the competition tabs out and on display for people to use and see what they are like. I asked a guy at best buy if they had any playbooks...he said,"whats that?"...my response to him was,"your fired"...and I left the store.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-11-12 03:19 AM
    Outstanding remark to the Best Buy goober. You will find your PlayBook at places such as Office Depot,where I picked up my PlayBook, and subsequently my gilfriend's PB as well. Best Buy is for kids, you need to go to a grown-up store. If I'm not mistaken, Staples should be on the supplier list too.
    11-11-12 07:08 AM
    Why not get a used PB very cheap and try to see if you like it before buying new? Post your reply here if interested as I am dying to get rid of mine.
    11-11-12 07:30 AM
    How's about 149$ for a 64 gig at Office Depot for convincing?
    11-11-12 08:46 AM
    Let me introduce you to my friend Harry. He is the RIM's Marketing Director :

Convince me to get a blackberry playbook-harrymyfriend.jpg
    11-11-12 10:06 AM
    Convince me that you need convincing to buy a Playbook.
    FF22 likes this.
    11-11-12 11:22 AM
    How's about 149$ for a 64 gig at Office Depot for convincing?
    That's what I was going to post.

BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet 64GB Black by Office Depot
    11-11-12 11:58 AM
    Hi friends, I have a similar question. I am planning to purchase a tablet for my parents who live in India. They are no techno geeks, so should I go with a playbook or a nexus 7? I already have a pb, but my sister is an apple fangirl and she will have to use skype to chat with my parents. I cannot afford to buy them an iPad. will we be getting skype on bb10? will we pbers be getting a bb10 update?

please do not start ranting and cursing "oh no, another skype question", i have a genuine question. Yes I did check the forum, have been following the forum for the past year, but just want some reassurance.
    11-11-12 11:04 PM
    Though CB Home Page beat me to the punch:

http://zcint.co.uk/article/blackberry-10-launch-event-slated-for-30th-january

There's the reason you needed.
    11-12-12 10:53 AM
    You really want to be convinced ? Okay just look at this. It will blow your head off

TAT BlackBerry PlayBook apps blow us away - YouTube!

simply A.M.A.Z.I.N.G
    11-12-12 12:06 PM
    Hi friends, I have a similar question. I am planning to purchase a tablet for my parents who live in India. They are no techno geeks, so should I go with a playbook or a nexus 7? I already have a pb, but my sister is an apple fangirl and she will have to use skype to chat with my parents. I cannot afford to buy them an iPad. will we be getting skype on bb10? will we pbers be getting a bb10 update?

please do not start ranting and cursing "oh no, another skype question", i have a genuine question. Yes I did check the forum, have been following the forum for the past year, but just want some reassurance.
    Well, to answer your questions.... as best I can, yes... the PB will be getting BB10 brought to it shortly after the phone launch, and we will not know about Skype for a while yet, if not even until the announcement date of Jan 30th. On the plus side though, if you get them the PB, you can chat with them via the Video Chat app on PB.
    11-12-12 12:10 PM
    Convince me to convince you to convince me to buy a playbook. Oh wait.. what?

I have an ipad 1, lenovo think tablet and playbook. I use the ipad 1 for soccer coaching, i use the think pad when I want to see what new horrid apps are out there or I want to read magazines or a book on a 10 inch screen, and I use the playbook for everything else
    11-12-12 01:12 PM
38 12