Figured I would also start a pointless thread while waiting for something of interest to come up dealing with the playbook
    Tim1131, agp101, ChrisMay and 1 others like this.
    04-10-13 02:33 PM
    Please convince me as to why I should respond to this somewhat unconvincing thread??

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    04-10-13 02:37 PM
    Please convince me as to why I should respond to this somewhat unconvincing thread??

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    No
    Uncle Remus likes this.
    04-10-13 02:47 PM
    Yes.........
    04-10-13 02:59 PM
    Let me try...

I don't give a damn if they decide to keep the device or smash it against a wall. Neither should any of you.

Hmm... I don't think it was very useful...
    04-10-13 03:26 PM
    Figured I would also start a pointless thread while waiting for something of interest to come up dealing with the playbook
    Hey you I saw that. It may have taken a while but you can't pull the rubber socks over my eyes and try to hoodblink me by changing your form!!!!! You kidnapped that child to photograph it and try to use it as your image. Unfortunately for you I used to be Sherlock Holmes in another life and I noticed the reflection of your little round orange self in the baby's eyes. Nice try but no chips!!!
    04-10-13 03:28 PM
    Yes.........
    Maybe!
    04-10-13 03:45 PM
    Hey you I saw that. It may have taken a while but you can't pull the rubber socks over my eyes and try to hoodblink me by changing your form!!!!! You kidnapped that child to photograph it and try to use it as your image. Unfortunately for you I used to be Sherlock Holmes in another life and I noticed the reflection of your little round orange self in the baby's eyes. Nice try but no chips!!!

Guilty as charged, however I don't want any chips. Perhaps I'm just nuts. The baby is mine as posession is 9/10ths of the law. You want a baby, go steal your own. This one is taken.

Oh, and just for the record, I remain unconvinced.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-10-13 03:51 PM
    Guilty as charged, however I don't want any chips. Perhaps I'm just nuts. The baby is mine as posession is 9/10ths of the law. You want a baby, go steal your own. This one is taken.

Oh, and just for the record, I remain unconvinced.
    Nice try dude but no bananas today I'm afraid. If it's your child then why is it not orange and round and got CB stamped on it then eh eh????????????
    04-10-13 04:00 PM
    this has gone too far. I'll call Thorsten Heins to help you make up your mind.
    04-10-13 04:03 PM
    this has gone too far. I'll call Thorsten Heins to help you make up your mind.
    If you get through could you ask him to restore bridge to the Z10 please.
    FF22 and nappp like this.
    04-10-13 04:27 PM
    OK, for something a little more serious regarding the PlayBook does anyone know which other devices can the movies from BlackBerry world once bought be downloaded too? It says you can download to 5 other devices once the movie is bought.

Posted via CB10 using my awesome BB Z10
    04-10-13 04:32 PM
    oh no. some people need to make their own choices and do their own research on the .....internet
    knighty2112 likes this.
    04-10-13 04:42 PM
    Nice try dude but no bananas today I'm afraid. If it's your child then why is it not orange and round and got CB stamped on it then eh eh????????????
    His orange round CB insignia is tatooed on his netherregion, opposite the bananna.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-10-13 04:43 PM
    Every PlayBook is sacred!

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 05:19 PM
    oh no. some people need to make their own choices and do their own research on the .....internet
    Did a quick search earlier. Even BlackBerry themselves have very little info on this, so I will email them directly to get an answer.

Posted via CB10 using my awesome BB Z10
    04-10-13 05:28 PM
    I'm not convinced that you are indeed sincere about your desire to be convinced to convince the other poster as to why you would care if he kept his playbook. Seriously, you haven't been very convincing so far.

Call me a skeptic but I'm just not convinced. Sorry.

Sincerely,
    Rob
    The Department of the Seriously Not Convinced

ps. Please come join us for our tri-weekly bake sale and help us do our best to avoid becoming victims of sequestration.
    sad_old_man and axllebeer like this.
    04-10-13 05:35 PM
    Too funny!

Ok here goes...

I will convince you, if you convince me that I should convince you to convince them of convincing themselves to keeping their pb. That's the only way this is going down!
    axllebeer likes this.
    04-10-13 05:41 PM
    These playbook forums are damn quiet now with bb10 out, so I approve the useless drama this thread creates .

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 06:19 PM
    Until BB10 comes to our Playbook , we gonna start pointless thread after pointless thread. I only need Thor to convince me our Playbooks are actually getting an update.
    04-10-13 09:22 PM
    Until BB10 comes to our Playbook , we gonna start pointless thread after pointless thread. I only need Thor to convince me our Playbooks are actually getting an update.
    Lol seriously. I can't wait for it. I mean they have confirmed it and all, but you're right it definitely doesn't seem convincing enough! Feels like it ain't coming, but I know it will.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 10:37 PM
    If you get through could you ask him to restore bridge to the Z10 please.
    Mr. Heins said that he will not bring back the bridge function neither will push the BB10 into the PlayBook...

He doesn't want to spoil the fun...

Posted via Z10
    04-11-13 04:59 AM
    Every PlayBook is sacred!

Posted via CB10
    And every playbook has a damn good reason to be scared with all this lot around playing with them!!!!!!!!!!
    04-11-13 07:05 AM
    ain't nobody got time for that!
    04-12-13 01:51 PM
    ain't nobody got time for that!
    Right that's it, enough is enough even for me. I've done some strange things in my life and I still am. I find myself talking to all sorts of strange things on here but no, no, no, no definitely NO WAY am I going to start talking to a lighthouse!!!!! I mean I ask you please. A lighthouse?

Oh I forgot.

ps (sits quietly with glass in one hand and head in other hand sobbing)
    04-12-13 02:08 PM
31 12