Convertible Case for the BlackBerry PlayBook Where can I buy over the internet?
    04-25-11 09:06 AM
    I ordered one from mobilecityonline.com. They seemed to have the lowest price I found a other threads gave good reviews of the site. Unfortunately, they still show backorder but I am willing to wait.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    04-25-11 09:11 AM
    I need to buy immediately. Where can I get?
    04-25-11 09:11 AM
    I ordered one from mobilecityonline.com. They seemed to have the lowest price I found a other threads gave good reviews of the site. Unfortunately, they still show backorder but I am willing to wait.
    Awesome thanks for the headsup. That's a great price. Just ordered one from there. Free shipping and no tax either since I'm outside of NY. Props.

Anyone have any thoughts on it?
    04-25-11 09:14 AM
    Convertible Case for the BlackBerry PlayBook Where can I buy over the internet?
    Google that very phrase and you will be rewarded with hundreds of options as to where to purchase one. Also, if you are in a real hurry, my local Staples had them, so I would presume that other Staples stores have them as well. Personally, I don't care for that particular case as you cannot use the on/off and volumne keys without making modifications to the case - I would expect that a case for 50 bucks would be made better than that.

I bought a neoprene pouch with a zipper closure for $24.95 at Best Buy (a universal pouch for 7" tablets). The PB fits perfectly and the pouch offers good protection.
    04-25-11 09:25 AM
    Awesome thanks for the headsup. That's a great price. Just ordered one from there. Free shipping and no tax either since I'm outside of NY. Props.

Anyone have any thoughts on it?
    It's awesome. Except you can't charge it when it's set as a stand and it makes the power button hard to push
    04-25-11 09:33 AM
    My local Staples has them in stock, get on the horn an call around Staples, Radio Shack, Best Buy, Office Depot and more.....
    04-25-11 09:41 AM
    I buy from the Internet only. office depot, bestbuy, etc. does not cover such areas. Where to buy: (
    04-25-11 11:02 AM
    check staples and best buy. you can do online stock checks which are greqt and best buy let me try it out before i bought it
    04-25-11 11:44 AM
    I buy from the Internet only. office depot, bestbuy, etc. does not cover such areas. Where to buy: (
    Check ebay.
    04-25-11 01:19 PM
    ebay the price is too high. Selling price of $ 89.
    04-25-11 01:35 PM
    C'est la vie. If you want cheaper just wait the price come down.
    04-25-11 01:43 PM
    blackberry | THZ05102US | by Targus playbook | Targus USA&productCategoryId=5&bucketTypeId=0&searchedTer ms=blackberry playbook&navlevel1=&cp=&bannertxt=Search Results blackberry playbook
    04-25-11 02:01 PM
    shop.blackberry.com

they have a buy one get one half price deal on accessories now and have the Convertible case bundled with the rapid charger for under $100.
    04-25-11 04:35 PM
    I bought one from Best Buy and am on my way to return it... nice case, but for the money, it's sucks. you cant charge it while in the case unless you leave it wide open and flat on it's back... the way the flap covers it, it blocks the charging usb port. you cant flip it to the other side because the volume keys are covered. just ordered the OtterBox for mine via Amazon for 50bucks... cheaper then the convertible case and it comes with a stand. it's a little heavier but a lot better functionality and a lot more secure for my investment.
    04-25-11 05:42 PM
    staples.com has it in stock and you can get it by UPS within a day, or in store
    04-25-11 05:46 PM
    shop.blackberry.com

they have a buy one get one half price deal on accessories now and have the Convertible case bundled with the rapid charger for under $100.
    ^^^^ Thats where I ordered mine from -
    04-25-11 05:58 PM
    Now it's available at Blackberry Store:

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=1hHFXWBU
    04-26-11 07:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD