Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

6 16.67%
  • Disagree

23 63.89%
  • Don't know/Can't say

7 19.44%
    How about use all of ur ideas? First 30 seconds LF gets attacked by Agent Jobs. Next 30 show him getting away using pb features /apps. Like gps,bb bridge to look through phone for contacts etc. Next 30 is the great escape. He hears alarm. Realize he is dreaming and gets up grab pb turns off alarm. Walks aound uses bathroom or something. Hear his phone ring. Next 30 he answers phone uses bridge facetime with biz partner who is on pb to talk about a meeting or something. 4 separate commercials srung together like a mini movie starting sci-fi ending ing the real world pushing both ur phones and ur tablet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-11 02:01 PM
    If you're into music creation there are some great synth apps from Korg that I doubt will hit playbook. As long as Apple keeps getting support from as many developers as they do they will continue to hold their spot in the market. The playbook can and should be a successful device as well as long as they focus on what its strengths are and don't give apple any more face time (lame pun intended) than they already have.
    Totally Agree!!
    People need to realize, there won't be an iPad/iPhone killer until you can kill off iTunes and the App Store.
    The reason people are buying the iPad is because Apple has iTunes in place, a "great" (I use that term loosely) music manager that everyone knows of. When you ask someone what they use to listen to their music, they're going to say iTunes, or WMP if they have never used an Apple product. iTunes makes it simple and quick to add music onto your iPad, you CAN'T say the same about adding music onto your BlackBerry using Desktop Manager.
    The App Store is another killer feature, the iPad/iPhone has the most variety for Apps, and the best Apps, they might be total communists when it comes to allowing Apps in, but the Apps that have been accepted, all work, and have all been checked by someone (Which can't be said about the Android Market). The App World has nowhere near that competitiveness
    Until you can match one of those products/features, you won't be able to beat the Apple products. Apple is a monopoly (I know, I'm going to get crap for that) and if you've played the game, you see how hard it is to beat someone who has a majority of the board.
    03-09-11 09:13 PM
    Totally Agree!!
    People need to realize, there won't be an iPad/iPhone killer until you can kill off iTunes and the App Store.
    The reason people are buying the iPad is because Apple has iTunes in place, a "great" (I use that term loosely) music manager that everyone knows of. When you ask someone what they use to listen to their music, they're going to say iTunes, or WMP if they have never used an Apple product. iTunes makes it simple and quick to add music onto your iPad, you CAN'T say the same about adding music onto your BlackBerry using Desktop Manager.
    It's funny you say this because many people who don't even use an iOS device claim having to use iTunes is a bad thing. iTunes and app store is the perfect ecosystem that works well together. Not having to find different programs to sync your data and get media/apps is a far greater convenience than the inconvenience of needed iTunes. Sometimes people criticize just to say something when they don't have a clue.
    03-10-11 08:17 AM
    They can start by...just plain old advertising.

And I don't think people are lining up in droves for the ipad, I think its more the iphone...what about that? Why not sell a phone thats all business, but after you clock out has the multimedia features that a lot of people buy a phone only for?

Then, once they have you in their hearts, they would also buy your tablet.
    03-10-11 08:58 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD