Hello guys,

I want to use multiple playbooks as TVs in the car for kids to watch movies. I was wondering if there was someway to control the playbook from another playbook in order to change movies and such.

Thanks
    11-08-14 09:22 AM
    you can use a BB phone to do this but not another PB
    11-09-14 11:04 PM
    For movies use remote media player, and controller for remote media player. There is a little lag with the remote but it works.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-14 06:31 PM
    Hi, I'm bumping up the thread to know how could I use my blackberry or the remote in the car.

Thanks
    02-04-15 10:41 AM
    I have always wished they had released or leaked the Confetti app just for this type of application.

Or allowed us to bridge from PlayBook to Playbook

Posted via CB10
    sibeans likes this.
    02-04-15 10:49 AM
    Oh wow!! This is just what I need!!
    02-04-15 12:14 PM
    I remember this video... had great promise back then. I heard at the end of the video that it uses Cascades. I thought Playbooks could only use Air or something of that nature. Even if the app is released, I doubt it would work on the Playbook. But, if I can pool all my BB10 devices together and see the same thing, I can live with that. It would be another incentive for the rest of my department to go BlackBerry.
    02-05-15 11:25 AM
    I have always wished they had released or leaked the Confetti app just for this type of application.

Or allowed us to bridge from PlayBook to Playbook

Posted via CB10
    So much potential and nothing left, it's sad, very sad...

Posted via CB10
    02-06-15 12:00 PM
    I remember this video... had great promise back then. I heard at the end of the video that it uses Cascades. I thought Playbooks could only use Air or something of that nature. Even if the app is released, I doubt it would work on the Playbook. But, if I can pool all my BB10 devices together and see the same thing, I can live with that. It would be another incentive for the rest of my department to go BlackBerry.
    The Playbook is capable of using Cascades, but the libraries need to be distributed with the app, not built into the OS like BB10. Take a look at the Pacemaker app for the playbook, it utilizes Cascades.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-15 07:29 PM
    Oh that video brings back memories. I remember losing my mind when I had first seen this in play

Posted via CB10
    02-06-15 07:34 PM