Hello gang.
    If I connect a bluetooth mouse to my PlayBook, how would I do things like change between running apps? How would you do a swipe from the side bezel with a mouse? Or can't it be done?
    08-01-13 05:05 PM
    Hello gang.
    If I connect a bluetooth mouse to my PlayBook, how would I do things like change between running apps? How would you do a swipe from the side bezel with a mouse? Or can't it be done?
    You have wondrous eyes,
    You can't do it,
    You still have wondrous eyes!
    You still can't do it!
    08-01-13 05:43 PM
    You scroll the cursor to the extreme right/left and it changes shape and then click. You can click on the X to close apps. A scroll wheel will scroll the visible info or panel, i.e. in Kalemsoft, it will scroll the list of videos in the left column.

I just added one last week. The only issue, it pairs with the OTHER pb, no matter which one happens to be the OTHER pb!!!!!
    93Aero likes this.
    08-01-13 05:49 PM
    You can also use an external monitor connected with HDMI along with a bluetooth mouse and a bluetooth keyboard and do most everything without touching the PB although you may find some apps that aren't friendly to this way of operating. Since I am using an HP Touchpad keyboard and a cheap Bluetooth mouse of dubious Oriental parentage others may have even more operations supported. With the Origami browser you can use the mouse on the little gray square to scroll which is useful.
    sibeans likes this.
    08-01-13 06:13 PM
    You have wondrous eyes,
    You can't do it,
    You still have wondrous eyes!
    You still can't do it!
    Enough brandy for you today, I think!!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-02-13 04:21 AM
    Enough brandy for you today, I think!!
    I'm merican now in merica so I drink bourbon and drive on the wrong side of the road! Strange thing is that there's very few mericans in merica. Name any other country in the world and they are here but very few mericans?
    08-02-13 04:04 PM
    I'm merican now in merica so I drink bourbon and drive on the wrong side of the road! Strange thing is that there's very few mericans in merica. Name any other country in the world and they are here but very few mericans?
    There may be a reason for that!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-02-13 04:37 PM