Hey guys - been searching EVERYWHERE and I can't find a method to what I thought could be a very simple operation. I have 2 playbooks and I'm looking for a way to control one with the other. Basically the ideal solution would be an app that turns a Playbook into a bluetooth keyboard and mouse. I've found lots of apps to use the playbook as a keyboard and mouse for a PC via Wi-Fi, but nothing that just uses bluetooth. And yes, I know a possibility is to use a blackberry phone as a keyboard and mouse via bridge, but that's not what I'm ideally looking for.

The major benefit for all with an app that could do this is it would turn a Playbook into a universal bluetooth keyboard and mouse that could theoretically be used to control ANYTHING that supports a bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Am I dreaming, or should this already exist???

Thanks for any tips!
    09-15-12 04:36 PM
    I don't see how thats beneficial or useful...you can just use a bluetooth keyboard and mouse combo which would be cheaper than a playbook....or am i missing something? LOL
    09-15-12 04:51 PM
    I don't see how thats beneficial or useful...you can just use a bluetooth keyboard and mouse combo which would be cheaper than a playbook....or am i missing something? LOL
    It's not cheaper because I already have another playbook (in my case), and a bluetooth keyboard and mouse isn't ideal for everything (like using on the couch!). Plus this would allow you to have a bluetooth keyboard an mouse on you at all times to use with other things (basically as a universal remote control of sorts) without dragging around a keyboard and mouse!

I didn't think this required that much imagination to see it's usefulness... Isn't anything that lets a Playbook replace another device useful?
    Last edited by djnixtre; 09-15-12 at 05:42 PM.
    09-15-12 05:23 PM
    Me too. I have 2 with me (and 3 others with family for VC). For my 2, I could....Well, for one thing, if it is a WiFi connection, I could monitor the environment of one with the other. In other words, SPY on that environment. Doc Neutron
    09-15-12 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD