Hi, I continue to get notification that two pdf downloads have been completed several months ago. However, I can't find these files. Would appreciate any help. Thanks.
    04-19-13 11:05 AM
    If you open up Adobe PDF you should be able to see and read those files.
    04-26-13 03:39 PM
    I can't locate the files anywhere. They are not in adobe or any other locations.
    04-26-13 04:17 PM
    I'm assuming you downloaded the PDFs in some Android app. This is a fairly common problem.

Luckily, there's a fairly simple solution: Go to App World and download "Quick App Manager". Open this app, and it will show you all the Android apps installed on your PB, including a system app called "Downloads". Tap the "Downloads" app icon and choose to load the app, and you should find a list of files, probably just the two PDFs you mentioned. Tick the boxes beside them and delete them (can't remember if the option appears automatically when you tick the boxes or if you have to swipe down from the top bezel after ticking the boxes). That should fix your problem. Afterwards, you can delete Quick App Manager if you want.

[There are some other posts on the forum about this, but they're from quite a while back so they'd probably be hard to find]
    nappp likes this.
    04-26-13 04:24 PM
    ^^thanks! I always find them in ghost commander but this is a great alternative and simple

Sent from an ATM Machine
    04-26-13 04:37 PM
    thank you very much !
    04-27-13 12:07 PM