Fellow CB- While bridged, when I go to contacts on my PB my contacts never appear. The program opens and it has a spinning circle as if it wants to bring the contacts over bit it never does. I have tried restarting the pb and I have done a battery pull. All other bridged features work just fine. I currently have a Storm 2 as my handheld.

Thanks
    Jeff
    01-02-12 06:49 AM
    You might want to go through your contacts (a lot would make it a chore) and see if there are any oddball entries or strange characters (no, not your friends) that are not normally alphanumeric.
    Hgouck likes this.
    01-02-12 10:18 AM
    I have over 500 contacts in my address book. It takes about 30-40 seconds to populate the list on the PB. This may give you a reference to go by. Also F2 is correct in that if you have contacts with strange characters to may be a problem.
    01-02-12 10:39 AM
    Thanks guys. I will take a look. May I please ask if this is in the name section and not the phone numbers, address, etc sections?
    01-02-12 11:30 AM
    I am only guessing that it could be anywhere in a contact's info but maybe start by looking over just names. If you link to Outlook, it might be easier looking on a larger display. I guess you could also attempt to backup the data and then restore - maybe that might sort out bad entries.
    01-02-12 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD