Hello All,

Im looking to purchase my first tablet and would like to get some feedback on BlackBerry Playbook. Some of the stuff I would like to know is can it run multiple apps and programs at the same time with ease? Any information regarding the web browsing speed or any information that you guys feel is worth mentioning.

Also are there any good gaming applications worth mentioning?

I greatly appreciate the feedback and information. Thank you guys very much.
    05-19-11 05:59 PM
    playbook is the king of multitask. It's a good buy, has flaws but every tablet does right? updates are coming this summer, so it's getting there. this baby has a lot of potential, my advice is read some reviews and see if PB is for you. But for me and a lot of crackberry addicts out there, PB rocks!
    05-19-11 06:10 PM
    I love my playbook! but I can not recommend it to anyone who does not have a Blackberry to bridge it with. Probably half the things I do on my PB is using one of the bridge apps
    05-19-11 06:14 PM
    I love my playbook! but I can not recommend it to anyone who does not have a Blackberry to bridge it with. Probably half the things I do on my PB is using one of the bridge apps
    I don't have a BB phone, using android phone as a wifi hotspot which is sweet.
    05-19-11 06:20 PM
    pb is my first tablet and i love it.and im an android user.
    05-19-11 06:26 PM
    I bought this with intent to return in 14days, well im keeping it. I love it, it is the right size, its fast, and it has alot of potential. I would get it at best buy and test it out.
    mng1977 likes this.
    05-19-11 06:28 PM
    Its good to hear you android users are enjoying your playbooks, just think how much more you would enjoy it if you had a BB. you could:

write and reply to your pushed emails
    view email attachments on a larger screen
    drop your tethering plan and save money
    bbm your friends
    view who is calling you and silence the ringer if you don't want to be bothered
    browse files on your phone
    update your calendar

all this without even taking your phone out of your pocket.
    05-19-11 06:36 PM
    awesome guys thanks for the feedback. Yeah ill go ahead and look at more reviews and what not but i most definitely like what I see from the Playbook. Once again thank you very much.
    05-19-11 07:00 PM
    PlayBook is my first tablet also. I considered the Xoom, Galaxy Tab, and iPad but ended up choosing the PlayBook for the hardware, size, and potential of the OS. I'm an Android user so I'm looking forward to native apps but the hotspot feature of my phone blows away browsing speeds over Bridge.
    05-19-11 07:11 PM
    I wonder if Moses dithered so much when he got his first tablet...?
    05-20-11 05:26 AM
    I have a bb phone and i never use the bridge. My phone works great for native bb stuff. I use the playbook as a pc. I got a high speed pocket wifi and playbook rocks with high speed. When native mail comes to the playbook, I plan to use my phone as a telephone. And to answer your question about multi tasking, there isn't a tablet on the planet that can compare to the playbook's speed and ability especially for multi tasking. Playbook doesn't disappoint. My spelling has improved 28% too. lol The spell checker will be added on future updates. You will love it and be one of the first on your street with one. Good luck.
    Last edited by Schlymer; 05-20-11 at 07:40 AM.
    05-20-11 07:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD