At my work we use a shared Network Drive and I like to be able to a access the PDF or Excel files on it.

It mounted on my Windows 7 with a location like \\trustedfs.Company.domain\Something
    It requires username and password like
    Username: domain\username
    Password: Password

Is there a way to mount one on Tablet for me to just touch and access the file to open?

Or the question will become clear pending the OS 2 Release.
    02-15-12 02:48 PM
    If you are using os2 beta, install android ap ES file explorer. It gives you the access to network shares.
    02-15-12 03:02 PM
    ... or Astro
    02-15-12 03:14 PM
    Anyway to do it on the current OS? Would be handier than dragging and dropping over stupid slow USB.
    02-15-12 03:17 PM
    No. Not yet anyway and I have no idea if OS 2.0 will have the capability. I hope so.
    02-15-12 03:32 PM
    Yeah, SMB isn't available on the current OS.. but OS2? I bet there's TONS of little suprises in there we just don't know about

Best current way to do it is via a folder structure on a webpage? Not sure how easy/difficult that really is to implicate.
    02-15-12 03:48 PM
    Darn, I take that as a no. I also trying to find a file explorer like on the Bold 9900 but don't know where that is. Another strange thing is where is the universal search?
    02-15-12 08:54 PM
    There in no Universal Search for OB right now.

I'd go for AIR Browser for starters, it is free and now supports searching files.
    02-15-12 09:04 PM
    Not sure if ftp could solve your problem, but the app FileBrowser offers basic ftp functionality that could work in a pinch. Really hoping some kind of network accessibility is one of perhaps a few unknown golden nuggets in 2.0 (but certainly not holding my breath).
    02-15-12 09:05 PM
    I need some help. I followed the instructions available on site but it is asking me for a network username and password to connect to the PB. I entered both username name and password for the PC and PB, but it didn't take any of them.

I'm connecting to my personal PC.

Anyone has a fix or suggestion?

Thanks.
    02-18-12 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD