There are thousands of Unicode symbols and letters that we can't key directly into the Playbook but that will show on it. If they're saved through a document or sent/received by email they can be pulled up thanks to the predictive text. I occasionally have use for some of them and was wondering if anyone has any ideas on pulling them up quicker.

So far I just use a couple of ways. One is to use an unusual word or number I can key in followed by several associated Unicodes e.g. Chesstest2 ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟. Or a person's name if I use some Unicodes when writing an email. If I save the whole string in a document then afterwards anytime I start writing Chesstest2, and either select it on the predictive line, or press the spacebar after typing it, the remaining characters will be offered up one after the other (these particular ones just as an X in a square on the predictive line but properly appear as a symbol on the document.

The only other way I know is to create a template of Unicodes onto an email/document and use that to copy and paste while in the email/document as needed. Then remove the template and rename or send.

Any suggestions?
    10-04-13 01:45 PM
    Can anyone help here?
    10-04-13 03:56 PM