09-08-12 03:09 PM
79 ... 234
tools
    By accident or by design the late arrival of the BB10 could be an asset to RIM because at the moment all of them are tripping over each other to launch their shiny new Gizmos.

If it does arrive early next year most of the big players will have got rid of their stock ready for Christmas. Hopefully this will give the magazines and bloggers the opportunity to evaluate the BB10 and anything else they may produce without the others looking over RIM's shoulders.

Good Luck to RIM.
    09-07-12 10:29 PM
    So it's an asset to be out of the game just when millions of first-time buyers are making their choices? There's a job in marketing at Rim for you.
    09-08-12 10:51 AM
    Ive had a few Android tablets in the past, but Id never buy one ever again. I love the Playbook OS and could never return to Android on a tablet.
    My friend has a Nexus 7, and I just cannot fathom why, although better on paper, the Nexus 7 isn't as good. I think its the lack of the Playbook OS; Its simply the best tablet OS I've seen. I also hate the idea of forced portrait mode on it.
    If the Playbook had the specs of the Nexus 7, it would easily take the market by storm, if it was affordable.
    Last edited by JRAtk027; 09-08-12 at 02:44 PM.
    09-08-12 02:31 PM
    Ive had a few Android tablets in the past, but Id never buy one ever again. I love the Playbook OS and could never return to Android on a tablet.
    My friend has a Nexus 7, and I just cannot fathom why, although better on paper, the Nexus 7 isn't as good. I think its the lack of the Playbook OS; Its simply the best tablet OS I've seen. I also hate the idea of forced portrait mode on it.
    If the Playbook had the specs of the Nexus 7, it would easily take the market by storm, if it was affordable.
    Couldn't agree more on all levels!
    09-08-12 03:09 PM
79 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD