I set up my comcast.net email account on the Playbook. That works fine receiving emails. How do I get my comcast.net Contacts to sync over to the Playbook? Can't find anything in set up and Forum has one discussion that predates the OS upgrade and it would lead you to conclude that since it's POP email the contacts can't be synced up. Any solutions?
    10-27-12 09:52 AM
    If there is no option to sync contacts in setup than its gonna be a no go. I'm sure you can find a work around though. My outlook and Gmail have options for calendar, contacts and email However Yahoo only syncs email there is no option for contacts. Comcast is the same I guess?
    10-27-12 01:12 PM
    set up a gmail account
    aoto forward all you mail to your comqast
    export all your contacts yo CSV file
    import your CSV fle to your gmail account
    on your PB use only your gmail account

I did that with my outlook, I sinc all all contacts and appointments ever 24 hours automatic to my gmail account so I am pretty much up to date
    best is to have a BB phone
    10-27-12 01:30 PM
    If there is no option to sync contacts in setup than its gonna be a no go. I'm sure you can find a work around though. My outlook and Gmail have options for calendar, contacts and email However Yahoo only syncs email there is no option for contacts. Comcast is the same I guess?
    Not sure what you're saying as Yahoo used to sync contacts with their carddav server before .1032 but is now broken and no longer connects. The caldav connection still works and syncs Yahoo calendar entries just fine.
    Last edited by Zildjian71; 10-27-12 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Got interrupted, finished post
    10-27-12 01:31 PM