Dang, CNN bashes the heck out of RIM and the Playbook. But we all know that CNN is just an APPLE fanboy network.

Even RIM doesn't want their Playbook tablet - Jun. 9, 2011
    06-09-11 12:06 PM
    CNN allows such garbage journalism? Zuh?
    06-09-11 12:15 PM
    wonder why RIM isn't responding.
    06-09-11 12:16 PM
    Extremely unprofessional if you ask me...
    06-09-11 12:16 PM
    It is the herpes of tablets -- once you have it, you can't get rid of it. And unlike herpes, even the person who gave it to you doesn't want to see you again.
    What kind of article is this? Wow, I'm at a loss for words.
    06-09-11 12:24 PM
    Dang, CNN bashes the heck out of RIM and the Playbook. But we all know that CNN is just an APPLE fanboy network.

Even RIM doesn't want their Playbook tablet - Jun. 9, 2011
    I can understand where he is coming from.
    --maybe he wants to check his mail but it doesn't have a native mail and he has to go to the silly icons
    --maybe he wants to read a book in kindle..oh wait it doesn't have one.
    --maybe he wants to look up his contacts..wait nothing there
    --maybe he wants to use an android app as promised by RIM...oh wait RIM and promises in the same line is ironic
    --maybe he wants to download an app..oh wait RIM is performing maintenance on the app world
    --maybe he wants to watch a video on the web..oh wait it goes to standby mode after a minute
    --maybe he wants to write an article..oh wait there is no auto correct

and so the for him its a crappy tablet.

On the other hand there are worse tablets, so saying playbook is the worst is a bit far fetched.
    scorpiodsu, 1magine and DarrenDM like this.
    06-09-11 12:28 PM
    wow what a piece of crap article...why would CNN allow a post like that? It's not news, it's not a review...it's just slander :/
    06-09-11 12:29 PM
    ouch..that one hurt LOL

who cares this was a crappy article anyway
    06-09-11 12:33 PM
    Now I have'nt checked it out yet... Lol, but this is starting to get funny.
    I mean I like BB, but I've noticed just about all the news stations I've seen posted here, are hating the BB/PB. It just seems odd how about all the news stations put down RIM, and you guys call them an Android/Apple fanboy, or crazy.
    I mean its possible that they're wrong, I'm not doubting that, but its getting old.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-11 12:37 PM
    How can that guy call himself a Tech journalist?
    06-09-11 12:37 PM
    CNN took a serious turn for the worse a couple of years ago (about the time they stopped science reporting). They stopped being an objective news organization that earned that "most trusted name in news" slogan to being purposefully centerist which had the net result that they can no longer use that slogan.

The author of that tripe was probably another ifan horribly confused by there being no home button on the PB.
    06-09-11 12:39 PM
    Now I have'nt checked it out yet...
    Wait until you read it.
    06-09-11 12:41 PM
    --maybe he wants to...

On the other hand there are worse tablets, so saying playbook is the worst is a bit far fetched.
    Exactly why people are calling it slander and not review/article, no reasons are given by the writer. You can list the short comings and you are right, but you don't even know if writer is even complaining about a real problem.
    06-09-11 12:41 PM
    Its CNN. They are worse than BGR and that says a lot.

offthahorseceo likes this.
    06-09-11 12:42 PM
    --maybe he wants to check his mail but it doesn't have a native mail and he has to go to the silly icons
    --maybe he wants to use an android app as promised by RIM...oh wait RIM and promises in the same line is ironic
    --maybe he wants to download an app..oh wait RIM is performing maintenance on the app world
    --maybe he wants to watch a video on the web..oh wait it goes to standby mode after a minute

Pathetic that a Journalist needs auto correct.

He is probably pissed that a Canadian stole his hockey team. Oh wait the residents of Atlanta didn't know they had a Hockey team.
    06-09-11 12:47 PM
    just read it and was about to open a thread. pathetic.
    06-09-11 12:49 PM

Maybe he didn't even try to learn to use the tablet and is a horribly biased twit.
    Maybe that's why he writes nothing of substance.
    Maybe that's why you had to substitute your own complaints.
    offthahorseceo and evozero like this.
    06-09-11 12:50 PM
    +1

Garbage article
    06-09-11 12:51 PM
    Dear CNN. Send it to me, I'll make sure it, um, ahem, gets back to RIM...someday ;-)

This is seriously trashy journalism, I can't believe CNN allows content like this.
    06-09-11 12:55 PM
    thats just horrible... sounds more like a blog than an article... cnn is horrible
    06-09-11 12:56 PM
    Like all other "News", who gives a flying FK what CNN has to say?
    06-09-11 12:56 PM
    I can hear the evening news now.

CNN.com was hacked today and several articles with no substance were posted on the site.
    06-09-11 12:57 PM
    that is shocking....how does something as baseless as that get on a news website...kinda trash you would see on tmz....
    06-09-11 12:58 PM
    I can hear the evening news now.

CNN.com was hacked today and several articles with no substance were posted on the site.
    If they could somehow make that claim for their TV segments, I'd fully believe it...

06-09-11 12:59 PM
    :O Oh my goodness, I don't understand why would CNN allow such an amateur post to be on the website and also as to why they'd hire this guy as their Tech journalist. Shame on you CNN, shame on you...

06-09-11 01:03 PM
91 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD