The 7" is perfect to put in a purse and go where I want to go. I have the ipad1 - to heavy and to big to lug around in a purse on a daily basis.
    03-29-11 11:02 AM
    I want something big enough that I have to carry it on my shoulder. You know like the big boom boxes back in the '80s. That would look cool and give you some street cred.

03-29-11 11:15 AM
    I dont think I would want a Blackberry device larger than 7", If I were to get a tablet of over 12" it would be replacing my laptop and would go with a more widley accepted platform (i.e. Windows), I'm really liking the Asus convertible type netbook I seen, with the removable screen. It would satisfy both my desires. Just my opinion.
    03-29-11 11:16 AM
    I dont think I would want a Blackberry device larger than 7", If I were to get a tablet of over 12" it would be replacing my laptop and would go with a more widley accepted platform (i.e. Windows), I'm really liking the Asus convertible type netbook I seen, with the removable screen. It would satisfy both my desires. Just my opinion.
    While the portability of the 7" playbook appeals to me, a 10" model would seem to be a sensible and logical extension to the range.
    03-29-11 11:35 AM
    Yea I think I'd prefer the 7 inch too, seem like the perfect size, small enough to hold, but big enough to enjoy.
    And you get yours on April 1st!
    03-29-11 11:41 AM
    But I do have a Playbook on the way! and I hope I get mine first. 7" is exactly what I need for the ultra mobile experience I'm looking for right now. But I am biased, the bridge function is perfect for me too! (I think). But we will see, if the bridge/tether dont workout I will be shedding the wifi tablet for a 4g version.
    03-29-11 11:50 AM
    Yea I think I'd prefer the 7 inch too, seem like the perfect size, small enough to hold, but big enough to enjoy.

Ummmmm.....that's what she said!
    03-29-11 12:23 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD