Looks like Evernote Native has gone down and we are being told it's not now supported on PB (other thread). I've heard reports if problems with Box Native App? I personally have found a problem with Files & Folders and Box Authorization. So what's going on...what's your latest experience? Have you contacted App or BlackBerry Support?

PlayBook UK BBM Channel C001CB4A1
    06-10-14 12:28 AM
    I don't have nor use Evernote, so I can't comment on it. As far as the native Box app is concerned, I get an error code when I first open the app, but otherwise its works as it should and always did (still I don't really use it, though). As far as F&F having Box issues, I believe that Box recently changed their login protocols, so that is likely the problem. The same is true with ES File Explorer (older versions- newer versions have other issues on the PB), which previously could, but no longer can access Box. What can access Box is the latest version of X-Plore File Manager (ver. 3.55.05). It has the added benefit of being generally faster than F&F for cloud transfers, sometimes significantly so. While X-Plore does not support Google Drive or SkyDrive (though it does support a number of other cloud services), ES File Explorer does support both, again with generally faster transfer speeds than F&F.
    PlayBook UK likes this.
    06-10-14 01:18 AM
    EN working OK no problems 5.8.4.1058403
    06-10-14 03:52 AM
    which one is that then - I haven't managed to get any working since the last update
    06-10-14 05:10 AM
    The Sideload Evernote is working fine the Native one is broken I understand.

06-10-14 05:44 AM
    I don't have nor use Evernote, so I can't comment on it. As far as the native Box app is concerned, I get an error code when I first open the app, but otherwise its works as it should and always did (still I don't really use it, though). As far as F&F having Box issues, I believe that Box recently changed their login protocols, so that is likely the problem. The same is true with ES File Explorer (older versions- newer versions have other issues on the PB), which previously could, but no longer can access Box. What can access Box is the latest version of X-Plore File Manager (ver. 3.55.05). It has the added benefit of being generally faster than F&F for cloud transfers, sometimes significantly so. While X-Plore does not support Google Drive or SkyDrive (though it does support a number of other cloud services), ES File Explorer does support both, again with generally faster transfer speeds than F&F.
    Thanks for the detail pacoman.

Anyone else having the Files&Folders Box connection issue? Have you contacted F&F app support to report the problem you're having? I have.

Not just for this instance, but please be pro active and contact any App support team when changes or updates are required with any of the PlayBook Apps you have. It's the only way to keep standards up for this great device. You, as a customer, deserve Support for the Apps you have purchased or are still using! Thank you.

nealjane1 likes this.
    06-10-14 10:40 PM
    Good topic
    Well personally use dropbox via a sideload or a great app called stuff I believe native from app store.
    I use box as my primary
    I tried a sideloaded evernote and it will work but personally no use for evernote, yet.
    I also use the file manager thru bridge.

However mega would not show up in my app store....

Posted via CB10
    06-11-14 05:16 AM
    Obviously all is fine? Anyone having problems with Files&Folders Connecting to Box?

06-12-14 12:50 AM
    I must have another sideloaded app clashing with evernote then as the sideloads don't work for me. fortunately I don't use evernote but was trying to. similar to whatsapp - if it worked I would use it.

I've noticed a few sideloads fail after you stick a bunch more apps on. you get the keyboard or another app error popping up or even a different splash screen
    06-12-14 03:24 AM
    My Evernote ok however can't load box app directly or thru files & folders, sent a note to both app support emais. It almost seems box doesn't care about pb platform anymore.
    06-12-14 12:03 PM
    Only problem I see is when I download a file from EN to my Z10, it has a goofy file name. Does not preserve the original file name. I've just started using EN recently so it might be a known issue.
    06-12-14 12:31 PM
    No problems with Evernote for me, and I have the latest PlayBook OS.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-14 02:49 PM
    My Evernote ok however can't load box app directly or thru files & folders, sent a note to both app support emais. It almost seems box doesn't care about pb platform anymore.
    I've also sent email to Files&Folders support, no reply as of yet. Please update if you hear anything. Thanks.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    06-12-14 04:10 PM
    Anyone had a reply back from Files&Folders Support concerning the Box connection issue?

06-14-14 04:54 AM