What is this made of? Is it simply plastic? Rubber? What is the best way to clean it? Currently I put a tiny spray of Windex on a cloth and rub it on the backing, which seems to work great...although I want to make sure I will not damage it over time by doing this. Any insight?
    03-13-12 09:29 PM
    I honestly would use just some water and mild soap. Or even just water if that works. Windex contains ammonium and other harsh chemicals, generally avoid using this on potentially porous materials.
    03-13-12 10:35 PM
    I use a soft, dry, clean cloth to wipe it down as necessary. Being that the tablets are usually in a case any cleaning of the back panel is a rare event. Again a smooth, clean, dry cloth is sufficient.
    03-14-12 03:58 AM
    I use a soft, dry, clean cloth to wipe it down as necessary. Being that the tablets are usually in a case any cleaning of the back panel is a rare event. Again a smooth, clean, dry cloth is sufficient.
    Same here, because it is so easy to clean, there is no need for water or chemical for cleaning.
    03-14-12 04:12 AM
    Water dump cloth will do the job perfectly
    03-14-12 06:58 AM
    A friend in a BBM group suggested using armor all. Ive been using that for for quite a few months now. Not only does it clean it, but it leaves a nice shiny coating on it. Just like new.
    03-14-12 07:40 AM
    A friend in a BBM group suggested using armor all. Ive been using that for for quite a few months now. Not only does it clean it, but it leaves a nice shiny coating on it. Just like new.
    Dont listen to this person lol
    03-14-12 07:54 AM
    Dont listen to this person lol
    Care to elaborate on why?

Armor all is designed to be used on all plastics.

If you have nothing worthy to add to a thread, maybe you shouldn't respond at all.
    Last edited by homer1475; 03-14-12 at 08:01 AM.
    03-14-12 07:57 AM
    I use Brillo with a bit of oven cleaner. Works like a charm!
    03-14-12 08:44 AM
    you could also buy the softshell case and add minimal bulk to the device and not have to worry about the back getting dirty or scratched. I got mine for $20.

as for cleaning... you can even use the cloth that came with the PB, mine seems to work just fine with nothing added. Just the cloth and wipe.
    Vector-SS likes this.
    03-14-12 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD