I downloaded CircleBack, the new version DUB program. It won't find any of my contacts that are on my phone. The only way I can get my contacts into the program is to type them in manually. I thought this program was supposed to find your contacts so you don't have to re-type them? I used to have DUB on my old phone and it worked fine. Anyone else having the same problem?
    03-19-12 09:19 AM
    Hi - we're here to help! Please send an email to [email protected] and we'll quickly figure out what's going. Sometimes certain BlackBerry configurations/settings can keep apps from doing things, so we'll need to ask you a few questions to help resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Stephen
    03-19-12 10:56 AM
    I tried contacting them, but for some reason the email and password I set up doesn't work so I can't log in. I know the password is correct, because it's the same one I use all the time. I tried resetting the password, but it won't even recognize the new password.
    03-19-12 01:06 PM
    Hi - I believe they resolved your issue. If not, please let me know by sending me an email [email protected] and I'll make sure it's our top priority this morning.

Thanks,

Stephen
    03-20-12 07:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD