01-31-13 02:18 PM
44 12
tools
    I refuse to comment on another sad_old_man drunken silly thread! Dang it, I just did. Aaargh!
    01-30-13 05:07 PM
    Brandy - 36/24/36
    Do you dip your cigar in a little Brandy before smoking too?
    rottonj likes this.
    01-30-13 05:08 PM
    Anyond eleses PB's been functioning at a snails pace today?
    01-30-13 05:09 PM
    Sod Darth Vader, I have at last found my hero. Try any of these and you won't be disappointed

L'Art de Martell
    Camus Cognac Cuvee 3.128
    Cognac Frapin Cuvee 1888
    De Luze Extra Delight
    Rmy Martin XO Excellence
    Gauthier Tres Vieux Cognac
    Gauthier Reserve Famile 10 Year Old Cognac
    :

I have tried at least one Remy Martin, but I cant remember if it was the excellence because it was back in the days when I did stupid things like putting ice into brandy. It cost about $65 for a 26 oz bottle and when I think back on it, I feel like crying because I wasnt able to fully appreciate what I was drinking.
    01-30-13 05:11 PM
    Bummed to read no update for the playbook.
    01-30-13 06:43 PM
    So it is a problem that "for 6 months" we have been told that the playbook would get the upgrade to bb10 after the launch.?? The launch was today but the clock started 6 months ago? Hmmmm. I have been told that impulse control can be negatively impacted by a hit on the head
    Are you suffering from a head injury? If so I'm sorry to hear that. Get well soon.
    01-30-13 09:27 PM
    You'll get it when it's released. Why would they want to maintain two separate app stores?
    01-30-13 09:58 PM
    It's toooo much to have to wait. I want to control the mars rover, take twitter pics from the MIR spacestation and video chat with deceased relatives.........NOW
    01-30-13 10:02 PM
    It's toooo much to have to wait. I want to control the mars rover, take twitter pics from the MIR spacestation and video chat with deceased relatives.........NOW
    I can do all that now. I just need enough brandy.

Now will somebody please let me out of here!
    01-31-13 08:17 AM
    you missed hennessy.
    01-31-13 08:31 AM
    The WorkBook! Something with such awesome power could never be just for mere Play !!
    01-31-13 08:52 AM
    And as usual nothing happens!

When replying please state your preferred make of brandy.
    sorry but I am drimking , at tnis very moment, Campari and soda after a day of x-coumtry skiing in the Dolomites. what update button?
    01-31-13 08:54 AM
    you missed hennessy.
    My utmost apologies. I use that for cooking so it's in the kitchen with the sherry.
    01-31-13 08:55 AM
    sorry but I am drimking , at tnis very moment, Campari and soda after a day of x-coumtry skiing in the Dolomites. what update button?
    Mmmmmmmm, seen that on a tv advert somewhere but the girl drinking it must have hit every branch of the ugly tree as she fell out of it so I've been afraid to try it in case I end up meeting her. Is it good?
    seamonky likes this.
    01-31-13 08:58 AM
    Don't drink brandy.

I am a bourbon drinker.
    Elijah Craig
    Four Roses small batch
    Makers Mark
    01-31-13 09:12 AM
    Don't drink brandy.

I am a bourbon drinker.
    Elijah Craig
    Four Roses small batch
    Makers Mark
    With so many wonderful educated drinkers on this forum, who really cares about RIM and bb10?

Back in a while. Just going out to search for some bourbon.

P's as I live in the UK I would just like to know, do you have to have branch water with it and if so, what the he'll is branch water anyway.
    seamonky likes this.
    01-31-13 09:27 AM
    Originally Posted by F2<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Mmmmmmmm, seen that on a tv advert somewhere but the girl drinking it must have hit every branch of the ugly tree as she fell out of it so I've been afraid to try it in case I end up meeting her. Is it good?
    you have to like very bitter beverages. I find it refreshing. As the next poster, I like bourbon and picked up so.e Makers Mark when I returned from canada duty free in sept.
    01-31-13 11:39 AM
    Don't drink brandy.

I am a bourbon drinker.
    Elijah Craig
    Four Roses small batch
    Makers Mark
    See, where are you when I need you. Based on the fact that I live in a third world country, I could only find these in the shop.

Blanton's Original Single Barrel
    Maple Hill 16-Year-Old Small Batch
    Angel's Envy
    Woodford Reserve Seasoned Oak Finish

Are they any good? And don't laugh about the choice because it's all they had and I liked the bottles.

01-31-13 02:15 PM
    you have to like very bitter beverages. I find it refreshing. As the next poster, I like bourbon and picked up so.e Makers Mark when I returned from canada duty free in sept.
    How much did you buy for goodness sake. It's now January, well for one more day so you can't still have any left? Can you?
    01-31-13 02:18 PM
44 12