My Blackberry Playbook's charging port seems to be broken is there another way to charge my playbook using one of the other ports?? PLEASE HELP!! Thanks in advance. And by the way...I will never buy another Blackberry item...so when my playbook dies, I'm done with Blackberry (RIM) altogether. I have NEVER had so much grief and headaches with anything as I have with Blackberry!! Sorry RIM, but you pretty much suck!!!
    05-26-13 08:24 AM
    My Blackberry Playbook's charging port seems to be broken is there another way to charge my playbook using one of the other ports?? PLEASE HELP!! Thanks in advance. And by the way...I will never buy another Blackberry item...so when my playbook dies, I'm done with Blackberry (RIM) altogether. I have NEVER had so much grief and headaches with anything as I have with Blackberry!! Sorry RIM, but you pretty much suck!!!
    There are TWO different Rapid Chargers. One is a dock, the other called a Travel Charger. They use the rightmost, 3-pin magnetic port. They have been cheap on Amazon this last week. There was even a one-of-each for about $18.00.

You can also look inside the usb port and check if the connector board is slanted or bent. Some folks have been able to GENTLY pry it back into position using a non-conductive tool or toothpick.
    Attached Thumbnails Charging issues-playbookchargers2.jpg  
    snarlybear likes this.
    05-26-13 08:51 AM